🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1615 - Lauren Lapkus

Specializing with Lauren Lapkus.

• Like 1

Always wanted to hear more from Lauren out of character, so this was great.

And just throwing this out there since it was mentioned during the episode. I ordered a Casper mattress--and used the code Pardo for 50$ off--and it's a fantastic bed. I wake up feeling more well-rested and I've found that even on weekends when I'd normally sleep for like 12 hours, 8 is all I need on the Casper.

Also my cat loves it.

Yes, but how would you rate its sink and its bounce?

• Like 2

I'm not sure if Lauren Lapkus does real podcast on "With Special Guest, Lauren Lapkus" but for some reason I'd love to hear Traci Reardon on Never Not Funny.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if Lauren Lapkus does real podcast on "With Special Guest, Lauren Lapkus" but for some reason I'd love to hear Traci Reardon on Never Not Funny.

Yeah, I hope the idea occurred to them to do a "With Special Guest" with the whole NNF crew and Lauren in character...

• Like 4

Saving this for road trip Saturday.

NO SPOILERS YOU GUYS!

smart move coming to the forum to let everyone know that you havent listened and don't want spoilees

Yeah, I hope the idea occurred to them to do a "With Special Guest" with the whole NNF crew and Lauren in character...

I thought it would have been cool if they'd done that back during the 7/11 episodes and Lauren would play a representative of 7/11.

16 omen

• Like 3

16 Oreo. Still not released... wonder if the holiday weekend makes a difference.

• Like 2

16 Oreo. Still not released... wonder if the holiday weekend makes a difference.

Maybe? In the past, they usually put out like a 2-3 minute announcement video if they're taking a week off. I don't know.

looks like they just released the episode, Pat Francis is the guest.

16 Orangutan

Oh Origami Mami! You blew it!! At least next week I know I don't have to consider guessing "Poika."

• Like 3

Just heard it, and now I am punching myself in the face. GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Orangutan, what was I thinking? Too much 'Gu Cruise I suppose.

So close, so close, and yet so far.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this