🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 188 — Moon Madness

Neil Flynn, Matt Walsh, Peter Hulne, and Danielle Schneider are all on a out of this world episode of improv4humans with Matt Besser! Learn about the effects of moon madness, witness a forbidden love between a dot and a feather, and meet the new police force in town. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Great cast! nice to see some non-ucb people come on the show.

I wonder what other io or second city people Matt could get

Also Matt in a suit and tie? whats up with that?

• Like 3

everything about that first scene was hilarious - the transition from conversation to scene, the immediate escalation to the moon, so good. a++

• Like 1

It was hard to enjoy this episode because of my glasses and lack of education.

• Like 2

The opening, where Neil doesn't realize they've started a scene and then shortly after adds an almost flippant escalation in response, is just gold.

• Like 9

Great cast! nice to see some non-ucb people come on the show.

I wonder what other io or second city people Matt could get

i'd love a bit where matt turns on ucb-ers and stop booking them for his show completely for a couple months

• Like 1

I assume Besser was thinking of Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers, in regards to a movie about empathetic twins.

from Split Enz and Crowded House?

The ONE and ONLY Neil Flinn.

I can't wait to get into this one. I was a huge fan of Neil Flynn back when he played Janitor on Scrubs. He quite often stole the show.

• Like 1

Also a big Flynn fan. As a kid, it was a revelation to watch on the Scrubs DVD sets the alternate lines that he contributed, because each take was wildly different. I think he was the one that gave me a taste for improv, so thank you Neil.

For that, and for his desired rank in the guerrilla cops scene: "True Detective - Season One. Because I haven't seen it yet."

• Like 5

Really cool to have Neil on but also super glad to see Peter back his first episode a while back was really good.

Sign in to follow this