🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PatrickBreen

New listener but having a little problem and this could help

Ok so I appreciate HH's irreverent brand of podcasting, but the problem I have is that when I google Sean and Hayes individually to put a face to the voice I'm hearing they look very similar. In Pictures of them together it's pretty much impossible to know who is who. I think it might be helpful for new listeners like me if one of the guys grew a mustache or got a really cool eye scar like sub Zero. Just something to differentiate one from the other

• Like 2

I'm now noticing in pictures one of them always wears a blue shirt so that's a good start, but maybe I missed the episode where they say who wears blue and who wear other colors. Sorry if this issue has been addressed in the past. Thanks guys happy to be here.

Do they have different hairs? They look the same. Is one a brown or black head or maybe a yellow head? I don't see color very well so maybe that way won't help me, but it could help others.

Go to episode pictures. Hayes sits on the left side and Sean sits on the right side.

• Like 1

I was thinking about this, and Hayes sounds blonde. Like I could tell which one he is because he sounds / is blonde. Some people sound blonde.

lenses in the camera reverse though, so left is right and right is left

You know I was going to ask, is it my right or their right in the picture so I had a sense of perspective but the reality of how a camera lens works adds a new level of complexity to this. So is it my left or their left, taking into account that the camera lens is an upside down reversed image?

Don't forget our eyes receive images upside down and the brain corrects it.

• Like 2

Don't forget our eyes receive images upside down and the brain corrects it.

Take your science fiction stories to some other forum, ya dweeb-o.

• Like 1

Ok so I don't know if the eye reverse thing is real or if it's made up but I think we can all agree that this idea that we look at pictures to know who is who isn't going to work. It seemed like a good idea at the time and I appreciate the help but we're going to have to go back to the drawing board. If anyone knows one of the guys, I know a scar is a big commitment so maybe they'd be more interested in wearing an eye patch or using crutches or something for all public appearances. Just something to make it clear who is Sean and who is Hayes. If someone can ask them politely about this that would be really cool.

I used to be like you guys, not knowing who was Hayes and who was Sean. But then I discovered the podcast Hollywood Handbook and now I know a lot about both of them.

• Like 2

I thought I had a pretty good idea of which one was which but today I sent my boyfriend an email with this photo3Yl33Fb.jpg and the subject line was "girl must have hung out with Hayes" and he says no it is actually Sean who has no TV?

Is he right?

the subject line was "girl must have hung out with Hayes" and he says no it is actually Sean who has no TV?

Is he right?

Sean has no need for television. hayes loves the little movies like mimby's project.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this