🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 27 - Erin Whitehead, Mary Holland, Stephanie Allynne - Wild Horses II: Garden Party

The Wild Horses are back! Erin Whitehead, Mary Holland, Stephanie Allynne, and Lauren Lapkus bring you a fully improvised show today just like they do every first Saturday of the month at UCB-Franklin in Los Angeles. So grab yourself a seat, relax, and enjoy as you’re transported to a garden party like no other!

• Like 1

And it was all just a children's story. So profound.

Always a pleasure to hear the ladies of Wild Horses on here and all of them together is even better. And also more upsetting talking dogs.

• Like 2

"..feetish"

"GET OUT!"

I really enjoyed the first WH edition of the show and this one topped that for me. Phenomenal performances all around. Really appreciate this as I'm several hundred miles away from UCB so it's a good substitute for people like me that have the misfortune of being unable to attend the live WH shows.

Also really enjoy the continuity of previous characters doing commercials during the show.

• Like 9

Wow! the episode flew by. Lots of lol's in this one.

Mary's mayor character was a highlight for me.

Goodnight.

• Like 1

"you have so many voices!"

god I love wild horses oh so much

• Like 5

Doinky windows!

Just starting this episode, but I'm already fully on-board.

• Like 2

I wish I could see this in person one fucking line after the next I could not stop laughing ugh sooo fucking great!

• Like 1

Are Tabitha and Pamela from Big Bear related or something?

• Like 5

It's true everybody is an adult baby and wears adult diapers

I like Comedy Bang Bang and Improv4Humans but With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus is the funniest podcast! Please have Wild Horses come by more often!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this