🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 9 - The Annual Ghost Sex Convention

I logged in to say the same as Fister above. Michael Sheen seems really ready to run with Paul F, which is no small task. Really open and witty and ready to have fun and risk looking like an ass. Which he doesn't, I don't think, but seems ready to Put Fun First, which is always best.

• Like 1

Currently listening to this and if no-one picks up on Eban Schletter playing the solo for Baker Street while they're talking about it in the pre-amble then I will go crazy. He's making it even more perfect than it already is.

How are we not already calling the beginning of the show where it's just PFT talking the "pre-ramble"?

• Like 5

Currently listening to this and if no-one picks up on Eban Schletter playing the solo for Baker Street while they're talking about it in the pre-amble then I will go crazy. He's making it even more perfect than it already is.

I really wanted Paul to acknowledge that! Eban adds so much to the Tompkast and Spontaneanation. In my mind, Paul just has Eban Schletter piano music going on inside his head at all times.

How are we not already calling the beginning of the show where it's just PFT talking the "pre-ramble"?

Have you tweeted this to Paul yet? If not, get on it. I don't want to take credit for your joke, but this HAS to be the official name now.

Sign in to follow this