🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

Ah yes! F.R.I.E.N.D.S

My favourite part was where Dandler would say something like "Could I BE any more funny at jokes???!?" and then Erica would playfully slap him on the shoulder as if to say "Oh Dandler! You're so bad and edgy. Never change please."

And who could forget the iconic credits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj6-JgdOGOI&feature=youtu.be

• Like 13

I'm really glad that I inadvertently started this by making a stupid mistake about the acronym. Thanks for correcting me Honlads!

Ah yes! F.R.I.E.N.D.S

My favourite part was where Dandler would say something like "Could I BE any more funny at jokes???!?" and then Erica would playfully slap him on the shoulder as if to say "Oh Dandler! You're so bad and edgy. Never change please."

And who could forget the iconic credits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj6-JgdOGOI&feature=youtu.be

I feel this is not getting the attention it deserves because it was posted right before the new ep and everyone migrated over to the new thread. It's wonderful.

• Like 1

Thanks Steve.

I must confess that posting it in the old thread was a concern particularly as I worked for minutes to perfect it but ultimately I decided that if I posted it here it would become a "Cult Classic" and, as I'm uncomfortable in the spotlight, that suited me down to the ground.

• Like 6

I'm really glad that I inadvertently started this by making a stupid mistake about the acronym. Thanks for correcting me Honlads!

Yeah alright but F.R.I.E.N.D.S. has actually been in my act for years.

• Like 4

Erin Whitehead heartbreaking "no" at 42:31

I can't tell, is she still genuinely pissed when she says "I don't know him!" and "Well I do like to be told how to tell a story" in response to Sean at 47:18?

I had to go back and listen to this. I am a huge fan of podcast awkwardness.

• Like 1

Getting a little worried that there's a Margulies/Panjabi-style rift going on between the guys. Haven't been in the studio together for weeks.

Holy fuck. This reference hit me like someone shooting me in a courtroom.