🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

Great job with the episode description, Agata. Much better than July's work.

• Like 3

I listened again paying more attention, now I get why there was a weird energy to the

wild horses

cameo. Itg's because sean's "making enemies again", you devil! I liked Hill Wines but not so much for anything he said, more that he contributed to a really collegiate attitude to the show. Not to knock anything he said, that is, of course.

Robo Hayes in the big city made his high-powered corpsing sound like a burst of static. come on guy, respect the limitations of your technology, skype can't handle those levels!

• Like 5

Having now finished the episode I gotta say, it was really good and all, but I'm kinda surprised how much stuff they just glossed over! Maybe they're just trying not to step on any toes, but it would have been really interesting to hear their thoughts on that time Dave wanted to quit the show and went to Africa, or when he founded Wendy's hamburgers, or when he would say "Buh-bye" in that funny mean way.

• Like 2

Getting a little worried that there's a Margulies/Panjabi-style rift going on between the guys. Haven't been in the studio together for weeks.

• Like 3

hayes wrote it :( and sometimes july posts mine. please think before you post, dixon.

Oh, I was being serious not sarcastic. Just giving July crap for the CBB description this week.

• Like 4

it's ok i could never be mad at you anyway :wub:

• Like 7

lmao at the mentions of Sammy Rhodes, MensHumor, etc. that's fun, good times. great ep

• Like 4

Dave Grohl... He's Kurt Cobain, right?

• Like 5

lmao at the mentions of Sammy Rhodes, MensHumor, etc. that's fun, good times. great ep

celebrities... they still rt the good shit one tweet at a time, like everybody else.

• Like 2

Sean drops mad tokens on MFC models

• Like 1

Dear Andy,

Please thank your dad for The Princess Bride, I saw it for the first time yesterday when I was sick in bed!

(This is a true statement!)

Sincerely,

Silly Lilly

• Like 10

You guys, I already said my opinion about this episode and it's only on page 2 of the topic. I'm kinda new here, how do we usually get to 18 pages? Does somebody want to argue with me? I can say that one of the Wild Horses girls is a babe, and somebody else can call me a sexist. That's always a fruitful and satisfying argument to get into.

fruitful and satisfying

I had some watermelon today and this is exactly how I would describe it! Come at me haters!

• Like 7

You guys, I already said my opinion about this episode and it's only on page 2 of the topic. I'm kinda new here, how do we usually get to 18 pages? Does somebody want to argue with me? I can say that one of the Wild Horses girls is a babe, and somebody else can call me a sexist. That's always a fruitful and satisfying argument to get into.

after page 5 (latecomers) we just kick back and chat about our weeks. then on saturday (page 14) hayes or sean (sometimes) asks us for guestions, which we do for 4 pages, then back to chilling.

• Like 8

Now I'm going to have an Australian dad saying "GO FOR A WALK?!" in my head the rest of the day

• Like 2

After the emotional blubbery of the last week from people who haven't watched his show since '91, it was nice hearing seven great comedy people basically tell Letterman to fuck off for being a creep.

• Like 3

Hello everyone are we sure that Hayes is OK? Hayes, is Engineer Rashid holding you captive in some way?

Houston, congrats on the pro version. I went real name, am I going to have to go with real picture as well?

• Like 10

Hello everyone are we sure that Hayes is OK? Hayes, is Engineer Rashid holding you captive in some way?

Houston, congrats on the pro version. I went real name, am I going to have to go with real picture as well?

That's not you?

I just say follow your heart. My heart is full of the pro-version, but I am just one man.

• Like 6

yikes!

Scott is a truly mean man for not responding to that. Hayes could have been in trouble!

• Like 2