🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

just listened to the DC Pierson episode of WTF with Marc Macaroni. surprised that he was on there, any chance Clemdawg gets it in the next year or so? would be wild.

• Like 1

Let's get Brett Gelman on this show.

I remember the first time I listened to a Hollywood Handbook ep (I wasn't cool enough to be on the reality SHOW show train early on) and I thought "oh, this is the 'We Figured It Out' segment from Gelmania, but a full episode" and didn't give it a second chance for a while. thankfully it turns out this podcast is do more stuff and a different Actual Vibe than that segment and it's very very funny in its own way. OcterDoctopus could speak on this.

• Like 5

Does anyone else get two day hangovers, these three-day weekends are really killer.

• Like 3

Hey, I discriminate very harshly based on a secret set of criteria known only subconsciously by A Bear and probably BoScout cause that dudes a friggin genius and I think he can see inside my soul.

That said, if anyone does manage to guess my secret formula then I will award you with one of my much-talked-about "likes".

• Like 9

Hey, I discriminate very harshly based on a secret set of criteria known only subconsciously by A Bear and probably BoScout cause that dudes a friggin genius and I think he can see inside my soul.

That said, if anyone does manage to guess my secret formula then I will award you with one of my much-talked-about "likes".

From what I've gathered it seems to be based off of some algorithm out of the Codex Leicester.

• Like 4

Yes, yes, I am indeed quite smart and I do indeed know what that is. Getting verrry close.

• Like 8

I've always thought of JMonsterface as more of a Chinese Remainder Theorem kind of guy.

• Like 5

Does anyone else get two day hangovers, these three-day weekends are really killer.

Gotta keep it going brother. Just a glass of whiskey will solve that easily

• Like 4

I've been listening to the RSS. Today I listened to the one where "Joshy" makes a comment in the forums about the boys gutter humor from a previous ep and they expertly skewer him by playing at least 10 sound bites for the Real World. Is Joshy still here? I want to thank you for being a part of that.

• Like 10

That's how you know you're old now and not cool anymore. Sorry.

• Like 2

I've been listening to the RSS. Today I listened to the one where "Joshy" makes a comment in the forums about the boys gutter humor from a previous ep and they expertly skewer him by playing at least 10 sound bites for the Real World. Is Joshy still here? I want to thank you for being a part of that.

That was greggy's son

• Like 9

I've been listening to the RSS. Today I listened to the one where "Joshy" makes a comment in the forums about the boys gutter humor from a previous ep and they expertly skewer him by playing at least 10 sound bites for the Real World.

You know what SteveH, sometimes you're alright.

• Like 7

5. I am way more respected than "Hayes N Sean".

I don't know why people complain about the name so much. I like the name "Hayes N Sean" because it reminds me of the hosts of the show.

• Like 11

Hey guys, here to talk about my day. I went to a sushi buffet that I frequent, and the waitress, when I was done, she asked "just two plates today?" with surprise in her voice. Mind you, these were two 10" plates, covered and piled high with sushi, so it's a lot of food, but she was still surprised. Do I really eat that much?

Long story short, I'm worried I'm starting to gain a reputation among the work staff at a sushi buffet.

• Like 7

When lauren's voiced appeared on the podcast it reminded me of running into your crush randomly at the same pizza place after school.

RIP Dave

• Like 3

i liked the part where the wild horses people were clearly repeatedly looking for a polite way to exit, yet failed to leave successfully

• Like 11

Rite Aid make anyone else sign up for this Plenti bullshit? Why doesn't my Wellness card work anymore? The fuck, Rite Aid?

Edit: I wasn't sure this was the appropriate forum for this but I really didn't know who else to turn to.

• Like 7

Let's get Brett Gelman on this show.

I like your forum picture. We can be friends, too.

• Like 3

Chanson was that Male Rights Activists thing a reference to you? Have you seen Mad Max?

I think you could argue that several different parts of this episode were about or involved something related to me. You can decide for yourself which parts it is.

• Like 8

Long story short, I'm worried I'm starting to gain a reputation among the work staff at a sushi buffet.

I heard you were a sushi monster like a week ago. They talk about you all the time on the sushi buffet forum.

• Like 7

Chanson pullin out some real Letterman type bits here on the forums!

Been a pretty wild week for ol' devscoots; went out on a Sunday, and on Monday ran into a friend I hadn't seen in five years! And he was living in the flat above where I've been taking improv classes for months and months! It was super fun and good!

Any way, enough exclamation marks for tonight. From now on intend to treat everything with the sober air of of a magisterial alderman. S'gunna rock balls.

• Like 17

I believe it might pull from the same source that Hardwick and Sean use to award POINTS! Meaning, once that code is cracked figuring out dark matter will be a breeze.

• Like 8