🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

Hi guys. I'm sure you were all terrified for my safety seeing as how I haven't commented in a few days. I recently started a new job where I'm living out in the woods, I'll probably only be able to get on the internet once a week. Just letting you just know that I'm not dead, but I will be gone from here for the most part until late August.

I'm sure you will all miss me terribly.

See you all in three months.

• Like 3

Hi guys. I'm sure you were all terrified for my safety seeing as how I haven't commented in a few days. I recently started a new job where I'm living out in the woods, I'll probably only be able to get on the internet once a week. Just letting you just know that I'm not dead, but I will be gone from here for the most part until late August.

• Like 3

whats the job where someone pays you to live in the woods for them

• Like 7

Seems like a perfect time for solitude and reflection.

Almost like fate has given you a chance to come up with that sweet new username..........

• Like 15

Isn't everyone in South Dakota just living out in the woods?

• Like 2

Thank you for this Jjar binks. Homestar is very dear to my heart. I like you. I think we can be friends if you try hard enough

I'm assuming this is my first test cause if I've learned anything from you, it ain't about trying homie.

• Like 3

Unabomber

(Trying out some Letterman-style humor. Imagine Paul cackling wildly at this)

• Like 4

Just a heads up guys. The letterman has stopped t.v., so your letters will no longer be read via television broadcast but you will have to try out this new technology which is either e-mail or instagram. Except for Mr. Diaper, his letters will still be broadcasted on channel 203, as always, by Letterman, as well as all the text he adds to the internet.

• Like 2

Sasquatch tracker.

• Like 2

Whoever the guitar guy is looks like a weird inflatable clown punching bag.

He does. I'm glad you made it more specific by using a clown punching bag instead of just a regular clown.

1. Greggy is the only regular clown

2. I want to punch that guitar guy in his dumb face

• Like 2

oh yes i heard sircrancha makes everything like ice cream taste better

• Like 2

SteveH I feel like you did a really bad job with my song.

While art is not truly owned by the artist (me), it is owned collectively by everyone who loves and finds meaning in that art. Therefore it's not so much me whom you've hurt; everyone on these forums and all the listeners to Hollywood Handbook have had to deal with the grief of your disrespect.

That song is bigger than me. People love that song. Remember when Roseanne did the National Anthem? Remember how she's not very popular anymore? Don't be a Roseanne.

• Like 19

let us not forget that steve diaper called it an "objectively bad song" a few months back!

• Like 9

Do we really have to have another in-depth conversation of what ketchup does and does not belong on, I thought we went over this last week.

• Like 2

Course-ground creole all the way. I'm s-tarded for the stuff.

P.S. I 'tard, you 'tard, we all 'tard for mustard!

P.P.S. I must 'tard, you must 'tard, we all must 'tard for mustard!

P.P.P.S. Just a little peek into the joke-writing process for you.

• Like 11

Course-ground creole all the way. I'm s-tarded for the stuff.

P.S. I 'tard, you 'tard, we all 'tard for mustard!

P.P.S. I must 'tard, you must 'tard, we all must 'tard for mustard!

P.P.P.S. Just a little peek into the joke-writing process for you.

Joke notes:

Good punch up.

• Like 4

Joke notes:

Good punch up.

i help make sure jokes support those opressed in society, i'm the punch up punch up and me and a bunch of my colleagues got in a fist fight it was a punch up punch up punch up we'd drunk too much punch (up) at the pun shop (pronounced chup - armenian (?) accent)

• Like 5

Hi guys, I hope this isn't annoying but I released a new EP today and wanted to share it with anyone who might be interested... it's super sincere synthpop and is not funny at all, but if you're into being emotional and shit take a listen: https://clotworthy.b....com/album/kind

sorry again for spam i love you bye

• Like 18