🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

I'm assuming this is my first test cause if I've learned anything from you, it ain't about trying homie.

Well done. Welcome to #TeamMcGurl

• Like 8

Hi guys, I hope this isn't annoying but I released a new EP today and wanted to share it with anyone who might be interested... it's super sincere synthpop and is not funny at all, but if you're into being emotional and shit take a listen: https://clotworthy.b....com/album/kind

sorry again for spam i love you bye

It's like Ben Folds + Air. I like it.

• Like 6

SteveH I feel like you did a really bad job with my song.

While art is not truly owned by the artist (me), it is owned collectively by everyone who loves and finds meaning in that art. Therefore it's not so much me whom you've hurt; everyone on these forums and all the listeners to Hollywood Handbook have had to deal with the grief of your disrespect.

That song is bigger than me. People love that song. Remember when Roseanne did the National Anthem? Remember how she's not very popular anymore? Don't be a Roseanne.

I prefer to think of it more like when Aretha Franklin covered 'Respect', or Jimi Hendrix doing 'All Along the Watchtower'. Or even when Whitney Houston (RIP) did the national anthem and people loved it.

• Like 3

let us not forget that steve diaper called it an "objectively bad song" a few months back!

don't stir the pot, Hog. I'm a changed man now. it's my FAVORITE song.

• Like 3

It was getting late. I closed to door as Hayes left the car. I watched him walk to his door. It only took two steps cause his legs long as fuck. Legs to his tits I like to say. He waved as i got back inside my audi that is actually my moms cause my other audi is in the shop and this one is a real POS. Trust that. As he walked inside i caught a glimpsr into his home. It was full of russian nesting dolls that all looked like hayes. Thats some psycho ass shit i thought. I was about to drive off when i got a text.. "Cum inside? - hayes" ummm no thx dude lol. I aint gay!!! So i run inside as quick as i can struggling to remove my pants. I knew i shouldve stuck with loose fit. These skinnies make my bulge and butt look great but they hard to get off. I call my mom "hey mom did u make dinner?" she says no so i get sad. "Its okay mom i actually just ate." shes confused at the purpose of my phone calll. But get this... THE CALL WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!! I look aroubd and realize i am in a hall of mirrors like u see at the carnival. I stand infront of the one that makes u really skinny and think "i am still swole as fuck." i stand infront of one that makes u short and pull out my dong. "WWow. No matter how u look at it, its touchig the floor." i forget whos house im in entirely so i try to find the front door so i can go hone and bang my girlfriend.. Ice been so horny lately. I find myself rubbing my front parts on bus bench. Anyway, i find the door and when i open it i see a little boy flying with a jetpack. I am in TOMORROWLAND. dr house takes one look at me and is pissedl. He and i both know im not supposed to be there. A tiny robo lady helps me and i fall in love with her. The earth is going to destroy itself, but why? The reason is because george clooney invented this machine that predicts the future and it is a self fulfilling prophecy of destruction. Wow. What a day. goodnight.

• Like 21

I listened to the professor blastoff best of 2014 ep and oh boy was it a corker. Kyle doing the body rap had me nearly crying, and the mother meditation was hilarious as well.

First time listening to PB and god dammit now I have another pcast to listen to every week.

• Like 6

I listened to the professor blastoff best of 2014 ep and oh boy was it a corker. Kyle doing the body rap had me nearly crying, and the mother meditation was hilarious as well.

First time listening to PB and god dammit now I have another pcast to listen to every week.

It's good. Not Hollywood Handbook good, but good.

edit: Good songs A Bear. SteveH take notes

• Like 4

It was getting late. I closed to door as Hayes left the car. I watched him walk to his door. It only took two steps cause his legs long as fuck. Legs to his tits I like to say. He waved as i got back inside my audi that is actually my moms cause my other audi is in the shop and this one is a real POS. Trust that. As he walked inside i caught a glimpsr into his home. It was full of russian nesting dolls that all looked like hayes. Thats some psycho ass shit i thought. I was about to drive off when i got a text.. "Cum inside? - hayes" ummm no thx dude lol. I aint gay!!! So i run inside as quick as i can struggling to remove my pants. I knew i shouldve stuck with loose fit. These skinnies make my bulge and butt look great but they hard to get off. I call my mom "hey mom did u make dinner?" she says no so i get sad. "Its okay mom i actually just ate." shes confused at the purpose of my phone calll. But get this... THE CALL WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!! I look aroubd and realize i am in a hall of mirrors like u see at the carnival. I stand infront of the one that makes u really skinny and think "i am still swole as fuck." i stand infront of one that makes u short and pull out my dong. "WWow. No matter how u look at it, its touchig the floor." i forget whos house im in entirely so i try to find the front door so i can go hone and bang my girlfriend.. Ice been so horny lately. I find myself rubbing my front parts on bus bench. Anyway, i find the door and when i open it i see a little boy flying with a jetpack. I am in TOMORROWLAND. dr house takes one look at me and is pissedl. He and i both know im not supposed to be there. A tiny robo lady helps me and i fall in love with her. The earth is going to destroy itself, but why? The reason is because george clooney invented this machine that predicts the future and it is a self fulfilling prophecy of destruction. Wow. What a day. goodnight.

I like that you get up and open the door for Hayes when he leaves your car. You're a real gentleman. It's hard to find those these days.

• Like 11

Well done. Welcome to #TeamMcGurl

Awesome. Fuck you Tim

• Like 7

Objectively speaking, I believe that this episode of Agata, Gabe, and July's podcast Trends With Benefits is the funniest that they've done so far. Good job gang! I am in no way biased. Just a big fan!

http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000018

(PS - I guess some people pronounce "controversial" in different ways.)

• Like 18

Objectively speaking, I believe that this episode of Agata, Gabe, and July's podcast Trends With Benefits is the funniest that they've done so far. Good job gang! I am in no way biased. Just a big fan!

http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000018

(PS - I guess some people pronounce "controversial" in different ways.)

Great ep.

Kieran Culkin sounds cool.

• Like 10

When does Steve Diaper get to be on TWB? You've used up everyone else.

• Like 6

"It's been a while" - nice reference Agata. but wrong podcast, sorry.

• Like 4

"Aloha" was good. I thought it was fun and charming.

• Like 3

When does Steve Diaper get to be on TWB? You've used up everyone else.

I'll have to check my schedule. I'm pretty busy though. I'm doing WTF next week.

• Like 4

Guys I'm really sad. The rangers got eliminated today. Isn't it silly how much grown men care about sports??? I shouldn't care about other grown men playing a game but I can't help it.

• Like 3

Have you seen Kyle on Inside Amy Schumer as the Criss Angel type magician? It's wonderful.

• Like 5

Hi guys. I'm sure you were all terrified for my safety seeing as how I haven't commented in a few days. I recently started a new job where I'm living out in the woods, I'll probably only be able to get on the internet once a week. Just letting you just know that I'm not dead, but I will be gone from here for the most part until late August.

I'm sure you will all miss me terribly.

See you all in three months.

are you the glasses guy

• Like 2

Hi guys. I'm sure you were all terrified for my safety seeing as how I haven't commented in a few days. I recently started a new job where I'm living out in the woods, I'll probably only be able to get on the internet once a week. Just letting you just know that I'm not dead, but I will be gone from here for the most part until late August.

I'm sure you will all miss me terribly.

See you all in three months.

or the other handsome guy?

not you Joe.

Edited by souprman
  • Like 2

Hi guys, I hope this isn't annoying but I released a new EP today and wanted to share it with anyone who might be interested... it's super sincere synthpop and is not funny at all, but if you're into being emotional and shit take a listen: https://clotworthy.b....com/album/kind

sorry again for spam i love you bye

SUPER GOOD

Boy, does Unremarkable hit close to home. If you really recorded this in a home setup you should start offering your services to others, really crisp and well produced. MAKE DEM BUCKS BOY.

• Like 1

Have you seen Kyle on Inside Amy Schumer as the Criss Angel type magician? It's wonderful.

you bet your sweet ass I have! Kyle dunnigan is great, he would be a real corker of a guest here.
  • Like 3

Hey, Irish listeners, anyone want to get drinks in Dublin Monday night? I'll also be in Cork sometime in the next two weeks.