🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

This is not a very diverse forum. If I had to guess, I'd say the majority of forumers are white males in their 20s-30s, college educated, bearded, play an instrument (guitar), like "indie" movies and music, and probably some of those craft beers too. Does that sound about right?

• Like 10

Ep: Lamorne Morris

Film: Napoleon Dynamite (it's still hilarious, I don't care)

TV: 30 Rock / Mad Men

Band: Yeezus

City: Nashville y'all

Red or Turquoise: Monochrome

Famous person for kissy: Allison Brie since nohorseman took Abbi

Number: 20

Joe/Tim: Tool/Tim

Lydon, my dear boy, these are excellent. I'm sorry I took Abbi, I'd love it, should she consent, for you and I to each take a cheek and lay a polite dry kissy on there, same timesies. Mad Men is also a great choice for TV show and I wish I had picked it now.

• Like 1

Things that you like: diverse

ooooh A'm so progressive

Also gettin up to snuff with the friending, if you cool BEST BELIEVE I'M FRIENDIN YOU YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

• Like 8

Favorite episode: all of 'em

Favorite film: The Beast of Yucca Flats

Favorite TV Show: Harry and the Hendersons

Favorite Band: Marching

Favorite City: Wherever you are

Red or Turquoise: "Can I have a dozen red roses, please?" "Oh, hi, Johnny. I didn't know it was you." "Here you go." "That's me. How much is it?" "It'll be eighteen dollars." "Here you go. Keep the change. Hi, doggy." "You're my favorite customer."

Famous person I'd kiss on the cheek: Hayes N Sean

Fave number before 70: 27

Joe and Tim's celeb name: T-joe

Cool rating: I hope I get a C- at least

• Like 6

Favorite ep: Iliza Shlesinger

Favourite Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Indiana Jones

Favourite TV Show: Twin Peaks

Favourite Band: Yo La Tengo

Favourite City: Chicago

Red or Turquoise: Turquoise

Famous person you'd give a kiss on the cheek: Brie Larson

Favourite Number out of 70: 69

Joe and Tim's Celeb Couple Name: SteveH

• Like 10

I saw them in Brooklyn last year and it was amazing. They opened with 'Oh, Comely'. I also drank a big beer at a german bar and ate a sausage so it was a great night.

i didn't have any sausage or beer last night but it was still great. they closed the normal set with oh comely, which was the first time i'd seen them play it (seen them twice previously). i saw jeff do it when he played a solo set but with the band doing the instrumentation at the end it made it that much better. the encore was Little Birds followed by the last 3 tracks of ITAOTS so it was pretty perfect. i smoked a joint that was as wide as a sausage? great night regardless

• Like 2

Favourite Episode: Kumail

Favourite Film: Spirited Away

Favourite TV Show: Adventure Time

Favourite Band: They Might Be Giants

Favourite City: Paris

Famous person you'd give a kiss on the cheek: Nobody eww.

Favourite Number out of 70: 8

Joe and Tim's Celeb Couple Name: Justin Timberlake

Cool Rating:

• Like 11

I especially like how itunes wont let me properly download 2 tracks from Chance's new bit

Probly a mistake

yep

it's not like they, as a company, insist on trying to gain an insane amount of control over how the consumer behaves

they're just bein cool dudes over at apple COOL DUDES

EDIT: I mean, Busta Rhymes is on there ffs

• Like 7

Best of ep. Citizen Kane. Breaking Bad and The Wire. The Beatles. New York, New York. All colors are equal. Rocky Dennis. 70. Toe.

JMonsterface's absolute refusal to follow ADC's clear and well-organized format is so badass. He don't give a fuck!

• Like 10

This is not a very diverse forum. If I had to guess, I'd say the majority of forumers are white males in their 20s-30s, college educated, bearded, play an instrument (guitar), like "indie" movies and music, and probably some of those craft beers too. Does that sound about right?

the only thing that applies to me is 20-30s

• Like 7

Filling out surveys... When did this become Myspace in 2005?

• Like 12

Filling out surveys... When did this become Myspace in 2005?

ooooh can I be on your top 8? I feel like your profile gets quite a bit of traffic, and I'd like some new adds.

• Like 5

I answered the only question on the survey that mattered

Cool Rating: Off the Charts B)

• Like 11

Favourite Episode: lightheadedness

Favourite Film: pudding

Favourite TV Show: marley & me

Favourite Band: head

Favourite City: shopper's

Red or Turquoise: or

Famous person you'd give a kiss on the cheek: Karen Black (I did!)

Favourite Number out of 70: I don't like numbers

Joe and Tim's Celeb Couple Name: I don't know who those people are

Cool Rating: systems of measurement of a person's relative value are arbitrary and demeaning. any form of an us and them mentality is repugnant and uncivilized and not nice.

did I play right?

• Like 4

Podcast Quarterly Renewal, Wet Hot American Summer, Lost, Pink Floyd, Montreal, turquoise, Alison Brie, 137, Jim.

• Like 3

Does neckbeard count? Also I do not play an instrument or drink craft beers.

• Like 2

neckbeard counts double so it cancels out the fact that you don't play instrument drink beer

• Like 3

I see a white guy's beard and I wanna

Shave it back

-the rolling stone

• Like 6

Objectively speaking, I believe that this episode of Agata, Gabe, and July's podcast Trends With Benefits is the funniest that they've done so far. Good job gang! I am in no way biased. Just a big fan!

http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000018

(PS - I guess some people pronounce "controversial" in different ways.)

My favorite part is the assumption that Kieran, the writer of the Ask Agata question is from Ireland and has a strong jaw line. I feel like it was also implied in the conversation that he often takes pictures of himself brushing his teeth, though I may be reading into it too deeply.

• Like 10

Shoutout to Tim for the Tom Brady hoe down

#TeamTreese

• Like 4

Thx u to everyone who listened to my music. I want to give you all a big kissy but it's mono season and you can't be too careful

Favourite Episode: Tracey Wigfield

Favourite Film: Punch-Drunk Love

Favourite TV Show: Louie

Favourite Band: Tie between Neil Young and Yo La Tengo

Favourite City: NYC

Famous person you'd give a kiss on the cheek: Amy Poehler

Favourite Number out of 70: 27

Joe and Tim's Celeb Couple Name: Jim

COOL RATING: Ranch

• Like 13

More like stereo season, what with all this music going around, am I right?

• Like 4

My favorite part is the assumption that Kieran, the writer of the Ask Agata question is from Ireland and has a strong jaw line. I feel like it was also implied in the conversation that he often takes pictures of himself brushing his teeth, though I may be reading into it too deeply.

You're definitely reading way too deeply into this. I did pick up on something though: he seems like a great guy and he seems chill and cool imho

• Like 15

neckbeard counts double so it cancels out the fact that you don't play instrument drink beer

How much is having seen every Wes Anderson film worth?

• Like 3

You're definitely reading way too deeply into this. I did pick up on something though: he seems like a great guy and he seems chill and cool imho

Yes, I picked up on that part. I cannot say how cool and nice and smart and good and funny and clean-toothed he seemed, this Kieran fellow. Definitely a top bloke. Or top hoser (I can say that, don't worry).

• Like 4