🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
chicknsandwich

Do any of you Handbook-heads have bands? If so, plug them here!

I'd like to listen to some of your stuff, so if you have a band, post your name or maybe something about yourself.

• Like 3

I have a solo cover band. I already posted my stuff in the other thread

• Like 6

i have a band called Locas. locas.bandcamp.com is where you will find our demo from last year, we're recording again soon. back then we were a 2-piece and now we have a third member so it'll be more full sounding on the next time around. riyl Jawbreaker, Pavement, Dino Jr, Joyce Manor, Title Fight, any other stuff between indie rock and post-hardcore/emo

• Like 11

i have a band called Locas. locas.bandcamp.com is where you will find our demo from last year, we're recording again soon. back then we were a 2-piece and now we have a third member so it'll be more full sounding on the next time around. riyl Jawbreaker, Pavement, Joyce Manor, Title Fight, any other stuff between indie rock and post-hardcore/emo

I know the boys from Title Fight, great guys! Ben, from Tigers Jaw, is one of my best friends

Also: I dig the sound of your band

• Like 6

I know the boys from Title Fight, great guys! Ben, from Tigers Jaw, is one of my best friends

that's awesome to hear, i've seen both of those bands somewhat recently and both were really great live, good to hear they're good dudes as well.

thank you much for the compliment :^)

• Like 2

I posted another thread, which, maybe that was gauche and selfish. In addition to podcast segment cover songs, I make a bunch of music with my 22-key MIDI controller. I did like, 9 Jay-Z remixes, a James Blake ripoff, a weird Revolution Number 9-type song with a Home Improvement sample.

• Like 1

I have a band called Scott Ferrin and the Smooth Operators. I'm the songer and singwriter. You can listen and download my EP at scottferrin.bandcamp.com for free!

• Like 2

you were asking about head bands but I don't have any. ask these other people

Any man is a band if his mouth has a working tongue and lips. Be makin a big man scat band, eliminating a carbon foot print and going Gene Greene.

• Like 2

Yes. I am working under a project titled DUMBIDIOT. You listen to my fist EP here

• Like 1

can you please play with my band when we go up to the bay for shows? we need you as support, we will open for YOU. coding heaven is the new hit rec with my band boys.

seriously, after band practice today i showed them your song after telling them you made the popcorn gallery theme and they love it

• Like 1

Y'all are super talented! I used to play drums in a jazz combo, but I don't think any recordings exist.

• Like 1

Y'all are super talented! I used to play drums in a jazz combo, but I don't think any recordings exist.

me too! i hated it so much we would play resturaunts for 5-6 hours and get paid ~$20 or so each. but those guys were great so i had fun, it just sucked being treated like shit by everyone who hired us to play.

• Like 1

I'm in an a cappella group called "Another Round." Used to go by the name Straight No Chaser

Who would win in a fight? Title Fight, Tiger's Jaw, or The Menzingers?

Who would win in a fight? Title Fight, Tiger's Jaw, or The Menzingers?

Menzingers maybe? I just know that Tiger's Jaw would lose.

• Like 1

Vanity Plate is a good band name