🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 353 — Goodbye Reggie!

when Scott says "dollars and sense, my dear boy" and neil tries to respond with something along those lines but calls him "father" :)

• Like 2

The 6th Anniversary Show might've been the best ep ever, all the characters were hilarious. Usually there's at least one stinker on those types of eps

love the new pic L?YGDTB, btw.

edit> meant to say second on Gilli and Garry. (I know wrong post.) and Silicon V-P-C. But I feel maybe the strongest yet is still the first -Bang Bang Into Your Mouth, Benny Schwazz on fire in that ep.

Don't you mean "Speak on that"?

I did... I totally did. So embarrassed.

• Like 2

i was disappointed by this episode

neil should be in character

neil's rap pretty sweet though.

• Like 3

If I don't listen to this podcast it isn't real.

If I don't watch this week's CBB TV it isn't real.

Join me in denial, everyone.

Has anyone devoted much time to Corden's show? I want to know if its worth catching, does Reggie get to be funny, etc?

I just watched the episode of CBBTV and it was one of the best, a really great send-off for Reggie. Actually, I'm having trouble thinking of many shows that have said farewell to someone with as much style. As much as I'll miss Reggie, I'm really looking forward to seeing Kid Cudi in the role of bandleader. He seemed really game for everything in the episode he was on so I think the show will still be great, and I'm also hoping he'll make an appearance on an upcoming episode of CBB the podcast (maybe even this Monday).

Has anyone devoted much time to Corden's show? I want to know if its worth catching, does Reggie get to be funny, etc?

I've watched a bunch of clips online, mostly Reggie's question (clearly an idea taken from CBB), and Reggie is by far the most entertaining part of the show. I'll admit, Corden isn't as intolerable as I thought he'd be, but it's still not something I'll ever watch. I'll definitely keep watching any clips that include Reggie, though. His questions and the reaction of each guest has been consistently funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08gLvRqXVk

Also, is it just me, or does this guy remind you a bit of an older Colin Hanks?

• Like 3

I still haven't watched any of the James Corden Late Show (mainly to see what Reggie is up to) cause at 11:30pm I'm always too busy having hot sex

• Like 2

I watched the first two ep's and one from week two. Corden is doing a similar talk show arrangement to a couple of very popular UK shows - Graham Norton & Jonathan Ross seem like the most obvious comparisons. The shows I saw felt like the kinks hadn't been worked out. Even though each show takes some moments to give Reggie the stage, it seemed just a bit awkward. Corden has some talk show (kinda) experience guest hosting a show called Never Mind The Buzzcocks, which is what they call a "pop quiz" in UK. He also does a series called "Wrong Guys" which is on Hulu. He's definitely funny and like-able but the show hasn't gotten it's legs yet. I'm gonna watch this week to see if they're getting it together. I really want to like it cause I love RW and like Corden. We'll see... Curious to hear your opinion Stan.

EDIT> Cordens show on Hulu is actually called "The Wrong Mans".'

Sign in to follow this