🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

Great ep. fun jokes and funny laughs. The review of San Andreas got me thinking about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again. It was the season that show 'jumped the shark', but not meaning it got bad... just that they did the Sharknado aftermath tie in ep. As you recall NY was COVERED in rotting shark flesh for weeks. The show went about it's normal routine of Niall being on the run for attempted manslaughter and/or murder. (this is also the episode where you being to wonder if Niall is real or just a collective delusion).

Niall is VERY real and EXTREMELY murdery

Ross confuses a pile of shark bones for fossils. Dandler and Sandra hook up because they thought the Sharknado was the end of times and they figured they might as well throw down. Feeby ended the episode with the updated classic, 'Smelly Shark, Smelly Shark, why are your rotten here'.

• Like 7

Wasn't this episode great everybody?! Show that appreciation for this episode by hitting that like button!

How the hell did that work?!?!

• Like 1

How the hell did that work?!?!

I'm shocked that it did work, it's like the opposite of one of Dandler's crazy inventions!

• Like 5

Just finished the last 23 minutes, and my review is in: Andy is a perv!

• Like 11

Although my popcorn gallery question didn't get asked and now we'll never know which friend Ross liked best (I bet it was Niall), I am very pleased it kickstarted all this wonderful discussion of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

• Like 2

Remember when Dandler was smoking again? Guess who got him the cigarettes.

It was Niall

• Like 3

My favorite episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is: "The One Where the Forum Runs the Joke into the Ground"

• Like 22

season 1 of the show was good when it was called F*R*I*E*S before niall and dandler joined the cast and they all did potato things all season (it inspired a young BRRII to become the man he is today no doubt) but if feeby, ross, ian, erica, and sandra had been afraid of having fun with new friends we never would have got all those classic dandler moments...of course a lot of people would still be alive with no niall but you have to take the good with the bad

• Like 17

YES! YES! They finally said my name and it feels so good! Also fun to imagine myself as a middle class boner, that's so me.

Also, my friend tried to get his friend into Hollywood Handbook and I think we're due for an ep of ehnnn WRONG:

EnkAYrE.png

• Like 18

Ellie seems to have a loose grasp on how satire works

• Like 13

This episode got pretty intense. It got to a point where it kinda reminded me of being around friends that are fighting with each other about stuff while I'm just sitting there having an ice-cold Coca-Cola.

P.S. I listened to this episode whilst drinking an ice-cold Coca-Cola.

• Like 4

Loved the episode but I'm having trouble with my bagels coming out too thin. Joined the forum for advice. I can't keep going to Ronald McSeanald McDonalds forever.

• Like 7

Loved the episode but I'm having trouble with my bagels coming out too thin. Joined the forum for advice. I can't keep going to Ronald McSeanald McDonalds forever.

your first post will be commented on shortly by one of our senior staff members. thank you for your interest in the Holy Hellodolly forum.

• Like 6

YES! YES! They finally said my name and it feels so good! Also fun to imagine myself as a middle class boner, that's so me.

Also, my friend tried to get his friend into Hollywood Handbook and I think we're due for an ep of ehnnn WRONG:

EnkAYrE.png

is feminizing where they turn a person into a girl?

Lovbe you sean hayes andy and roos, great esposide!! Noooght#! Frimm a v drunMk silly

• Like 11

I like the episode where the ugly fat guy gets murdered and the Friend watches out the window from a wheelchair.

You're confusing the TV show The Friends with the classic Hitchcock movie Back Window.

• Like 3

I like Andy. He can perv on me all he wants as long as I can hug the living shit out of him.

• Like 9

ross mathews was cool and funny

heck the whole podcast was cool and funny

ps my hair so long now it touch my nose

• Like 15

There once was an intern named Andy,

His shirt choice was less than dandy,

He talked to Ross,

Hayes and Sean were cross,

Interviews make him feel randy.

• Like 21

I like that episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Dandler and Ross are doing a really funny joke and then that grumpy neighbor guy, Moe MacPearl, comes and knocks on the door of Erica's apartment and he's like "you guys are being too loud and having fun please stop or I'll call a policeman." Then Dandler is like "Could that guy BE anymore grumpy?" and then Ian eats that whole jar of peanut butter that Erica made.

• Like 3

Daaaaaang, Andy. Good shit, ma dawg. You were so good you were like the fourth most good person at being funny in the room! Nice, too.

Rankings:

1. Sean Clements (tie)

1. Hayes Davenport (tie)

1. Ross Mathews (tie)

Distant 4. My personal Internet friend Andy Kneis

5. Ross' smoking hot babe ("No." HAHAHAHA! Actually she might be 4.)

6. Cody Skully's inflammations

7. Cody Skully

• Like 16

Uhh Jacob. I dont think your wife would like how youre getting so fucking horny around this girl.

Great episode!!! Andy was the fuckin best!!! More andy!!

LOL joke's on you I'm not married! In fact I'm all alone in this world! :lol:

• Like 18