🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

I bet we could just pool our collective knowledge and adapt it into a screenplay.

the objective is to hunt and spear the top comment. so MD is good analogize.

• Like 1

I bet we could just pool our collective knowledge and adapt it into a screenplay.

Not to toot my own horn but last year when everyone was being actual funny with the Homegrown Tomatoes scripts, I used computers to do almost exactly the thing you said and made a screenplay where everyone that ever posted said a randomly selected line from moby dick http://pastebin.com/aTFLb48y

I'm still listening to this episode but it's really funny so far. ahh

• Like 11

I only got 40 minutes in before getting to work, can someone review the last 23 minutes for me?

• Like 2

they kill the whale

• Like 2

But do they really? These are the questions.

spiritually, they do.

• Like 1

I only got 40 minutes in before getting to work, can someone review the last 23 minutes for me?

Sure. The only thing you need to know is that the Pro Version went to none other than everyone's favorite forum poster, the one and only, Steve mutherfriggin H.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to the next episode of Rotten Tomatoes. Up for review:

5AR9eCC.jpg?2

• Like 6

Absolutely the best movie reviews I've ever heard. Really hope those ole Rotten Tomatoes jerks take a hint and piss off. I like my reviews coming from real people, like me.

• Like 2

1. Name is pronounced like the city in Texas, not that weird NY street.

2. It was really special to get signed swag from this weeks guest. The perks of getting into the popcorn gallery.

osvtPQj.jpg?1

• Like 7

guys remember that guy Dick Army? Sounds like an organized military force made up of anthropomorphic penises, so is that funny

for a little while I thought it was Bob Marley and the Whalers and it bummed me out kinda

• Like 9

Bunch of haoles in this forum.

I can say that because I'm Canadian.

• Like 1

Bunch of haoles in this forum.

I can say that because I'm Canadian.

Is that the fried cheese thing Australians are always talking about? I assume Wil Anderson represents all of Australia.

• Like 2

This was a really hilarious ep. It might even be funnier that than episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S where the whole gang is hanging out at Erica and Sandra's apartment and Ross is trying to confess his feelings for Sandra but she gets bitten by a snake. She couldn't see the snake because there was a blackout. The elevators don't work because of the power and the doorway to the stairs is blocked, so Ian has to pee on Sandra to counteract the venom or she'll die. Meanwhile, Dandler is trapped in one of those self serve frozen yogurt places with Fashion Spice and he pees on her too, but that one is just for fun, not venom-related.

Erica stubs her toe. Feeby plays her famous song, "Deli Cat". Ian says his famous catchphrase, "Hi! How are you today? It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!"

No one has seen Niall since he hit that woman with his car.

• Like 11

I've said this before but I could listen indefinitely to Hayes and Sean berating Andy for failing to repress his crushing horniness. That, and Todd Glass deciding if a song is by U2, and Matt Gourley trying to finish a sentence. These three things are endless sources of wonder to this ol' dunderhead. Thanks for reading.

• Like 18

So I moved this weekend much closer to work and now I don't have to drive 2 hours each way. Unfortunately that means I've only listened to about half the episode so far. But its very good

• Like 4

haole is what the mean boys in Kailua called me before they took my Nikes.

• Like 2

shrimp frittata

and no doubt about it

• Like 2

I've said this before but I could listen indefinitely to Hayes and Sean berating Andy for failing to repress his crushing horniness. That, and Todd Glass deciding if a song is by U2, and Matt Gourley trying to finish a sentence. These three things are endless sources of wonder to this ol' dunderhead. Thanks for reading.

What about Todd Glass as a guest? He would definitely not get it. I think the whole ep would be a hilarious trainwreck

• Like 4

I'm so glad Sean told us how scary San Andreas is because now I don't have to watch it and get scared myself.

• Like 17