🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

I'm so glad Sean told us how scary San Andreas is because now I don't have to watch it and get scared myself.

Great first post!

• Like 14

I can say that because I'm Canadian.

Hey Chanson since you're Canadian do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

• Like 2

I'm so glad Sean told us how scary San Andreas is because now I don't have to watch it and get scared myself.

Welcome to #teamtreese. Please put #teamtreese on your Earwolf Forum username.

And watch out for Joe... that guy has a stench that I think is coming from his ears. It kind of smells like rotting bugs.

• Like 16

I haven't listened to this ep yet but I am sure it will be good!

• Like 3

Ross was super delightful, but Andy got the biggest laugh of the episode when he described Ross' podcast as being "Like Dr. Laura but...gay?"

• Like 15

Great first post!

Welcome to #teamtreese. Please put #teamtreese on your Earwolf Forum username.

And watch out for Joe... that guy has a stench that I think is coming from his ears. It kind of smells like rotting bugs.

Thanks, you two. I am so glad that this forum is filled with such nice, funny, smart people.

• Like 9

Great ep. Great guest. Great guest's girlfriend. Horny intern. Itchy engineer.

• Like 16

Welcome Witty Llama. And thank you for showing restraint and not just doing another celebrity smash-up name (i.e. Emma Stone Cold Steve Austin) although if you wanted to do a smash-up of YOUR user name may I suggest Kendrick Llamar or Secret Life of Walter Witty?

• Like 4

Thanks, you two. I am so glad that this forum is filled with such nice, funny, smart people.

And me!

• Like 6

Uhh Jacob. I dont think your wife would like how youre getting so fucking horny around this girl.

Great episode!!! Andy was the fuckin best!!! More andy!!

• Like 18

Hey Chanson since you're Canadian do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

No because I'm also American.

• Like 2

more like Andy Kneis to control his boner when he interviews people, am I right guys?

• Like 8

This episode was great but interns need to stop being so horny and be good hard working cool nice and funny guys.

"internal" bit was my favorite part

• Like 7

Very good ep. That Rob Reiner's son is really moving laterally in the world.

Also I DID go see RanRan's band last night and they ARE good, and ALSO nice (& smart & funny). One highlight of the show was RanRan's friend being slightly accosted by a greaser with a long red ponytail he had tucked into a hat.

That's Nashville for ya, baby.

Did you guys talk about Tim's Vlog at all?

• Like 13

Welcome Witty Llama. And thank you for showing restraint and not just doing another celebrity smash-up name (i.e. Emma Stone Cold Steve Austin) although if you wanted to do a smash-up of YOUR user name may I suggest Kendrick Llamar or Secret Life of Walter Witty?

Thanks! It was less about restraint and more about not wanting to assume "in status" with the group. I mean, I have read science book and stuff, but I have a lot to learn.

• Like 9

Speak on that.

Nashville (NashVegas if you're cool, part of the "in-crowd") is a strange and wonderful city full of hipsters, yuppies, and rednecks living in semi-harmony. Occasionally, these worlds collide and you end up with a guy that's the physical manifestation of Verbatim Vic's voice trying to get RanRan's friend to dance with him in the middle of a dirty club covered in graffiti.

Did you guys talk about Tim's Vlog at all?

We did. I will let RanRan speak on that.

• Like 7

just realized that Sean quoted his twitter bio (relax...i'm on island time) in the episode, making it that much better. one of my favorite opening segments in a while

• Like 3

And me!

i are also here to.

• Like 3

I'm working on the wiki entry for this ep, doing some research...

THERE IS A SHRIMP FRITTATA! ON THE FRICKIN' MENU AT NORMA'S AT THE PARKER!

I4LAOey.jpg

Even us little dweebies out here just members of the Popcorn Gallery can travel to Palm Springs and get it, have a few rounds on the bocce court. Cause I couldn't drop Sean's name around there.

Boy do I love the Rat Pack and Norma's.

• Like 10

let me tell ya what happened. first i heard this ep through my ears. next thing ya know it's makin' pictures in my brain. i'll be doggoned if i didn't then have all manner of sounds coming out of my front face-hole (aka pie repository) of course this caused me to become hornier than someone who works hard for no pay. i got a little frightened but ended up feeling very tired and relieved.

• Like 3