🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

Daaaaaang, Andy. Good shit, ma dawg. You were so good you were like the fourth most good person at being funny in the room! Nice, too.

Wait are you telling me that intern Andy is the same guy as my good web buddy Andy Kneis

• Like 12

Great ep. Everyone was very funny. Andy was great once again.

However, I gotta confess to being a little distracted while listening to this episode. I had just watched an episode of Ian's short-lived spin-off "Agents of F.R.I.E.N.D.S." before listening, and I couldn't stop thinking about what Ian went through over those 13 episodes. Erica's death; severe alcoholism; horseplay from the terrorists; losing a hand; famine in the land; Zayn leaving the band; and on top of all that, the trouble that comes with being a freelance secret agent for a year.

Apologies to Joe but running jokes into the ground is fun sometimes.

• Like 19

Did any of you American types go to Howard Kremer's Summah Summit? Was it good?

Also this episode was real good the end.

• Like 5

Did any of you American types go to Howard Kremer's Summah Summit? Was it good?

I wanted to go but when he changed the date I couldn't. :(

Edit: I just asked this question on the Who Charted forum. I'll let you know if anyone responds.

• Like 1

If you could keep us up to date with the latest posts over on that forum that would be great, 'asia.

• Like 11

is feminizing where they turn a person into a girl?

that's offensive.

• Like 1

It's true that I am the official HH - WC liaison and haven't been keeping up with my responsibilities of bridging these two fine communities. I'll do regular updates in here every hour on the hour of what's happening in their forum and what Howard and Ku are tweeting.

I'll also start an official campaign to have S+H on WC.

• Like 21

I'll also start an official campaign to have S+H on WC.

YES

• Like 7

I'ma need some text notifications for when popcorn gallery questions are due.

• Like 4

Fallout 4 is announced.

Fallout 4: New New Vegas will be better

• Like 5

New Vegas was not better than 3

hmmmm yes it was. Elvises were in NV.

• Like 3

Obsidian writers wipe the fuckin' floor with Bethesda's. I actually gave a damn about exploring in New Vegas, I liked a lot of the characters and side-plots, and I liked that I could talk my way out of major hostilities instead of just always blasting through everything.

3 was good/great, but NV was excellent.

• Like 2

What's in the water in Milwookie?

Cholera, mostly

• Like 2

Obsidian writers wipe the fuckin' floor with Bethesda's. I actually gave a damn about exploring in New Vegas, I liked a lot of the characters and side-plots, and I liked that I could talk my way out of major hostilities instead of just always blasting through everything.

3 was good/great, but NV was excellent.

Start game. Max out my character's luck.

I've now automatically beaten New Vegas immediately because now I have unlimited bottle caps.

3 all the way.

My favorite is NV because I have never played 3. It has my undying love by default.

I pointed a gun at my girlfriend (and by gun I mean my iPhone 6 because, what am I? John Wilkes Phone Booth?) and made her listen to nothing but Hollywood Phonebook the whole downtime while I was up at FORM with a bunch of strangers and you know what she said? "Hey this podcast has changed me!" and that is what I want the world to know is that you can go camping with a bunch of bleep bloopers and artsies, and have the solace of "Sayire" waiting for you in a Wolf Cool aid Cool Burst. Love, Adventureface. The best part of this episode of Friends was when the Android got embarrassed about his lack of emotion

• Like 8

Start game. Max out my character's luck.

I've now automatically beaten New Vegas immediately because now I have unlimited bottle caps.

3 all the way.

Because currency is so integral to that game's experience

You chump

• Like 2