🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

Bozos did you see that Superego is coming to Massachusetts* at the end of the month? I would totally go but it's at some music festival full of acts I don't care about besides Mac Demarco.

*North Adams MA aka bum fuck

• Like 1

Bozos did you see that Superego is coming to Massachusetts* at the end of the month? I would totally go but it's at some music festival full of acts I don't care about besides Mac Demarco.

*North Adams MA aka bum fuck

I would go but I mean I am on the whole other side of MA and I already saw John Hodgman one time and he had Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal with him and we were indoors which is important to me and I have never heard of any of the musical acts besides Wilco and I don't even like them.

I think I will just stay in and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S on my very nice and very expensive tv instead.

• Like 1

Valerie B don give no fuh bout virtual vertical real estate!

• Like 3

What the? North Adams? If you're gonna go that far west at least do Amherst or Northampton so there will actually be people who can attend.

• Like 2

Oh which slums are you from? I'm in Bridgewater aka poopwater HAHAHAHA because of smell

• Like 4

Oh which slums are you from? I'm in Bridgewater aka poopwater HAHAHAHA because of smell

The mean streets of Reading aka Reading because there is nothing funny about it besides that google maps pronounces it as READING and not REDDING like you are supposed to you dumb robot!

• Like 1

The mean streets of Reading aka Reading because there is nothing funny about it besides that google maps pronounces it as READING and not REDDING like you are supposed to you dumb robot!

Actually that's how you pronounce it you just don't know how to redd.

• Like 1

I actually live close to Rhode Island now but I grew up in Stoughton, MA which is very close to Poopwater. We called it ToughTown, MA but when one of our residents got on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Regis pronounced it "Stockton."

• Like 2

How bout the ep. when Ross puts diesel in his gas tank and has to get a tow, but the tow truck screws up his powertrain, so he has to ride Phoebe’s beachcomber to NYU? (Even though it’s impossible to put diesel in a gas engine cuz the nozzle head is structured specifically for diesel vehicles.)

• Like 4

i hate living near boston, all of the good acts go to popular places like springfield and north adams smh

I actually live close to Rhode Island now but I grew up in Stoughton, MA which is very close to Poopwater. We called it ToughTown, MA but when one of our residents got on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Regis pronounced it "Stockton."

ah i'm a milton boy myself

did the entire town disown that resident? that is straight foolish

• Like 1

I've been to North Adams once or twice (My gf in college went to Williams), and yeah it's pretty much nothings. Williamstown at least has a film festival that I could see doing a comedy show during.

Also NV is way better than 3. NV was so good. So good. Just so amazingly good. I explored every vault in NV because every single one was interesting. Also the choices between factions was really cool. NV is one of my favorites. I loved NV so much.

• Like 3

any you mofos playing Splatoon?

no but as a child I'd play with granpappies spitoon

• Like 2

I've bought NV on 3 different platforms, it's prob my favorite RPG of all time.

Hopefully FO4 can reach that level.

http://podcastsarewo...out-trends-with

i wont say i dont usually do this because it has happened too much by now for that to be true BUT HH forum's own Tim Treese was on my podcast Podcasts Are Wonderful this week and we talked about HH forum's own Agata and July's podcast Trends With Benefits. tim was very funny so i think it would be worth yout time to check it out.

edit: oh also the TWB episode we talk about is the one with sean on it, so very synergy as elon musk would say

• Like 19

I have a lot of family out in western MA AKA the flyover country of MA.

I have to drive to SPRINGFIELD this Sunday to see my sister. Could you please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, Scoop Troopers?

• Like 2

I have to drive to SPRINGFIELD this Sunday to see my sister. Could you please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, Scoop Troopers?

I know that you're talking about Springfield, MA, but I still can't help but be reminded of my favorite animated family.

2vsp5jn.jpg

• Like 5

yo guys

i just had a stinker of a night out

my best bud chris burger says 'let's go drink beer in the park and play some fris' and i'm all 'yes let's do it'

but then

chris ex girlfriend text message: 'oh come here to pub, it will be fun'

we go to pub - no fun! chris ex girlfriend: 'now we have to have a big argument'

chris: 'danny [kittens] you might as well go home - big argument now'

i walk home with big heavy bags full of beer on each hand

now i'm home and i'm boooored

thanks guys

• Like 17

I'm from West Newbury, MA. You've probably never heard of it. It's kind of on the North Shore.

Massachusetts is the best state. Discuss.

The only games I'm interested in are the greatest games of all. I'm of course talking about

513SB1FBPEL.jpg

BANG!! U R DEAD NOW!!!

• Like 12

I'm sorry about that kittens. I haven't spoken to you directly before but I was happy to hear about your increasing hair length. My hair is freshly longer now after a couple of years of growing it, and there was a lot to learn about caring for long hair when it has been short your whole life. I am trying to grow it into the Erica

• Like 6