🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

Very excellent episode even though my bandmates wouldn't listen with me. I will force my will on them tomorrow for my re-listen.

Great to meet Lydon. He's very serious about this #teamtreese business. You'll note I'm not taking a stand. [this is where I would put a great picture of us if I knew how to do that on my phone]

• Like 16

Was he wearing his official #teamtreese badge?

Please be honest this is important

• Like 3

anyone got a netflix suggestion?

Peaky Blinders.

I haven't seen it but it has a funny title.

• Like 6

Mortified Nation

Bloodline

The Fall

I'm watching Wayward Pines on Hulu and I don't really like it.

• Like 1

Hey kittens, I like you. I like your sad stories. I hope your life keeps being sad so I can keep enjoying you.

• Like 7

So I'm applying to the Variety ad looking for a new HH intern. This is the spot, right? I fulfill all the requested qualifications of not perving on the guests, not presuming guest sexual orientation and actually doing something to help Hayes and Sean continue to create this show in addition to their many MANY projects while making sure they get all the credit for any minuscule addition I might possibly add to the show. I do not have a famous father BUT I'm pretty sure that when Rob Reiner meets me, he will like me better than his actual son.

Check out www dot troybabbs dot com for my stellar Web design. I know you two have Sean's cousin Sam to handle these things for you but maybe I can be of some help? Don't let my white-skinned, brown-haired look fool you! Diversity is awesome!

• Like 1

(Also, I did buy a Loot Crate subscription using the "handbook" code but only because the Dread Pirate Sean's Booty Crate site appeared to be down AND Andy didn't return my email. If I were your intern, I would return people's email. Just sayin'.)

• Like 5

What is this, Indoor Kids? Grow up, all you minecraft dorks. Computers are for Excel and Photoshop you dweebs.

• Like 10

no, andy is unassailable

• Like 4

i walk home with big heavy bags full of beer on each hand

now i'm home and i'm boooored

thanks guys

It sounds like the real problem is that you are boooored as you have two bags of beer. Unless you lost your frisbee again.....

As the immortal bard, Douglas Adams, said, Don't Panic. Drinking the two bags of beer is implied.

• Like 1

I've very interested in these bags of beer.

• Like 6

chekhov's beer bags

• Like 8

I've very interested in these bags of beer.

ieWClmm.jpg?1

I mean, we all remember the bagged gin from all those trips to Uganda, but beer? Must be a British thing.

• Like 2

anyone got a netflix suggestion?

just finished Jen Kirkman. she pretty much destroys.

• Like 6

chekhov's beer bags

When you mention a bag of beer in a comment, you must chug it, preferably while videotaping to show the rest of the forum.

• Like 2

What happened to your baked goods picture, Game of Scones?

• Like 4

Internet Identity Crisis.

Thinking about name change.

good luck. I hope you find yourself.

• Like 6

Did anyone else notice Hayes pronounced a word wrong in the catchphrase when introducing Ross? He said something like "linebiked" instead of linebacked. This show has really gone down hill.

• Like 9

I saw wine in a carton the other day. That concerned me.

• Like 2

As they were doing the cork bit I was on a bus leaving Cork. I wonder if they will do limericks as I am entering Limerick.

Also, the boner shutouts had me bussin up.

• Like 3