🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 86 — Ross Mathews, Our Close Friend

ieWClmm.jpg?1

I mean, we all remember the bagged gin from all those trips to Uganda, but beer? Must be a British thing.

It's not.

• Like 1

I think of you guys as my Duggar family.

• Like 9

it was just a bag with cans of beer in it

sorry to have got everyone's hopes up so high

• Like 14

they have wine in cans now if you can believe that. what a world we live in.

• Like 4

I wanted to get mad at Andy for getting unprofessionally randy during the podcast, but I have to admit that I got a big old hard boner when Sean started talking about how great and hot and fun it is to have sex with models.

• Like 2

I wanted to get mad at Andy for getting unprofessionally randy during the podcast, but I have to admit that I got a big old hard boner when Sean started talking about how great and hot and fun it is to have sex with models.

• Like 2

This gives me a reason to bring up the original Hollywood Handbook Forum Fest video, where I am enjoying a Copa Di Vino single-serving wine drink:

• Like 4

Was he wearing his official #teamtreese badge?

Please be honest this is important

OK, I was not wearing my badge but that's only because I'm having it de-shined. Thing is so damn shiny it was causing me hella problems. I did officially endorse Tim's Vlog though [insert picture of Lydon and RanRan that was taken with her phone so I don't have it]

• Like 9

In honor of your big day the crew got together to make you a special cake. It's your favorite.

wSGaBcA.jpg?2

• Like 15

Dear Joe. We love you so much. Have a wonderful day.

Everybody over here is Bono's best friend so we got him to record this just for you. Judging by how horrible it is I presume he recorded a "Joke" version :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwKIC4AK-s8

Also Oasis are great and so are you. These weird images came up when searching "Oasis Birthday"

Cake_068_Liam_Oasis_Blackpool_FC.jpg

472217033_tp.jpg

$T2eC16ZHJHEE9ny2sYejBRWVnCDjP!~~60_35.JPG

This last one came up under the same search. I truly don't know why:

h5Y0zY6.jpg?1

It's Mickey Rourke as a female bodybuilder. A future guest maybe?

• Like 18

I think of you guys as my Duggar family.

topical!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Joe McGurl, #1 Handsome Boy and my sometime Boss from my Newbie days.

In honor of your big day the crew got together to make you a special cake. It's your favorite.

wSGaBcA.jpg?2

Great First Toast !

• Like 10

We come together on this auspicious occasion to mark the birthday of #1 handsome boy. May this day bring him handsomeness and joy beyond his wildest dreams and expectations. Joe McGurl, we celebrate this day because you are the hero of these forums. You bring handsomeness and good cheer with you everywhere you go and we show our gratitude to you on this day. 3 cheers for Joe McGurl! 3 cheers for handsomeness! 3 cheers for Hollywood Handbook!

• Like 12

I made you a really cool video Joe, but youtube deleted it because it was too awesome and made all their other videos look bad.

• Like 10

I made you a tattoo for this momentous occasion! Happy Bday!

Mpsu4rC.png

• Like 10

In retrospect that is possibly a better tattoo for someone other than you to get but they get it for you and then they show it to you on your bday

• Like 7

Happy birthday to forum bigshot Joe.

• Like 4

BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO MY GOOD PAL JOE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D:lol: :lol: :angry::(^_^:angry::) :) :) :) :):D :D

• Like 6