🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
eviljake

Noel Gallagher Calls A Hot Dog A ‘Hot-Dog Sandwich’

I feel like this is news

http://uproxx.com/mu...t-dog-sandwich/

Um could you please describe your food in terms all of us in flyover country can understand, Knoll? Us normal folks would really appreciate it. These fancy British rockers sometimes forget that there are people not as sophisticated as they are.

Um could you please describe your food in terms all of us in flyover country can understand, Knoll? Us normal folks would really appreciate it. These fancy British rockers sometimes forget that there are people not as sophisticated as they are.

I'm a pretty koolkat and I know british bake goods and UK kandys so I'll explain.

-Banger smash: Originated in Worldwar 2 times. English people would cook snausages that looked like torpedos and drop them on smashed potatoes, so it looked like how a missile would sound.

-Krumpits: Originated in the UK streets approximately 1990's. Krumpers needed a nice foods on the go, because they couldn't stop krumping up. They needed a handheld food that got the job done, so one day a krumper got down with the boogey and came up with a bake goods.

-Fish chips: this one's pretty self explanatory. UK is island surrounded by fish. With so many of the fish the englishman wanted Lays to make a chip that tasted like their rich fish culture.

I hope you are a hip with my smooth sultry slang and was able to understand now about fancy foreign foods. Chow!

I saw Noel live last night in Philly. It's literally all he would talk about. It was like...shut up man and play your songs but he was just ranting and raving about hot dog sandwiches.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this