🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 30 — Johnny's Bananas Season 4 Writer's Room

Thank god for eBay for saving Johnny’s Bananas and making it the first ever StreamBay original series! Rafflecast brings you inside the writer’s room of season 4 of the animated series Johnny’s Bananas starring Johnny “Drama” Chase & Andrew Dice Clay. Listen into hear staff writers Jon Daly, Gil Ozeri, Jake Fogelnest, Shelby Fero, Joe Mande, John Gemberling, Gabe Delahaye, Tom Scharpling, and John Levenstein as they create a hilarious season of the only show you’ll be watching on StreamBay this year.

What is this and why isn't there more of it on Earwolf!?

If this is a secret pilot for a.... "Jon Daly's Writers Room" or something, I am onboard! :lol:

Having a fake writer's room talk about crazy horrible (or amazing?) TV shows is waaaaay too funny. Love hearing Jon Daly lead a new podcast here on EW is fantastic! It's been too long since the Rafflecast's last ep in 2013. Ditto for hearing Jake Fogelnest again! I miss his obscure reference drops; the only reason I knew about Cruisin' beforehand is because of the Cinema Snob. Man Jake - Earwolf needs those deep cuts, man! Everyone here was awesome - I love literally everyone here!

Loved this. Man, it was so unexpected! The Plantain Zero, the Yellow Fever/Bee-bola, the running thread with the homeless writer(s), and all those ape/banana/monkey puns, the one writer punching holes in all the logic... this was such an amazing crazy thing! :D

Sign in to follow this