🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 354 — Solo Bolo: Dos Lo

Whats up hot dogs. I'm really late in posting this b/c of my account registration taking so long, but here it is: the supercut Benny Shwaz asked for. 18 minutes of nothing but music and laffs.

If you click on this link, I implore you to harass Scott Aux and Benny for my free t-shirt.

Love you

I think I solved the unsolved Riddle Me This...

Q: What is soaking wet and never goes indoors?

A: John Muir's vagina

the plugs theme reminded me right away of ween's piss up a rope

Whoa. It is pretty much the same. To be fair though, Ween pretty much does the same thing with a lot of their songs as well. Not that it's bad, they just have a hard time hiding their influences sometimes. Example: "Gabrielle" is just Thin Lizzy.

• Like 1

dumb question - they forgot ben invented riddle me this? or they were doing a bit?

Based on Ben's confusion over who invented the term "Solo Bolo", I imagine that this was genuine. It was brilliant listening to Benny talk so much shit about a game he invented.

My shirt came in and it is fantastic. I can't wait to awkwardly explain it to my friends/co-workers and see the disappointment in their face as I say the word podcast.

mNDhPA5l.jpg

Edited by Jotchua
  • Like 4

that's one good looking shirt. Kinda want one now. And i mean this lovingly, but what a stupid shirt if you don't know the context bwahahaha.

• Like 1