🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 354 — Solo Bolo: Dos Lo

Come on guys, he was born in Arizona, and moved to Babylonia.

These two were dorking out so hard. I loved that exchange:

Ben: There is a chance one day that I may do a podcast. Maybe one day.

Scott: Oh man, god I hope you do it with us! That would be great!

Ben: I hate you.

Scott: Come on, that would be the greatest.

Schwazz: You're the meanest. Don't even finish this. I was being sincere!

Scott: I'm being sincere. You know how you asked me what's one thing I'd like to acheive that I haven't done yet in my career? It's to have you do a podcast on the Earwolf network. And I didn't say it because I was scared! I was scared that you weren't going to want to do it, Ben!

Ben: I'm not going to do it guys, I'm back out and I'm never going to do it again

Scott: Ha ha ha! I knew it! You're a coward! Ha ha!

Ben: King Tut

• Like 9

Also, I'm surprised no one has addressed this - The voice on the Riddle Me This theme is Marc Evan Jackson, right?

MEJ was Sparks Nevada on that ep. It was other guy from thrilling adventure hour. Someone posted it. I don't know how to spell it. I can't see it while I type. Such a tiny, tiny screen.

What a nice, vaguely disorienting surprise.

"How do you know Foxy Brown?"

"How do I know anything?!"

• Like 3

Was that an episode or a general-purpose programming language which has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing the facilities for low-level memory manipulation? Cause I'm listening to it, and all I'm hearing is C++ baby.

This episode reminded me of UTU2TM? in the best possible way.

• Like 2

I agree and laughed very loudly on my way into work when I heard that moment.

Also, hearing Werner Herzog say 'Not the mama' is another highlight.

• Like 2

Meh... I just don't care for these Solo Bolo episodes. I started this one and paused it. And I really don't care if I finish it. Sorry.

• Like 1

Nope, this is gonna be the first CBB I don't get through since, umm... ever?

• Like 1

Was that an episode or a general-purpose programming language which has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing the facilities for low-level memory manipulation? Cause I'm listening to it, and all I'm hearing is C++ baby.

This episode reminded me of UTU2TM? in the best possible way.

Is nerds still cool?

• Like 4

Meh... I just don't care for these Solo Bolo episodes. I started this one and paused it. And I really don't care if I finish it. Sorry.

Really glad you apologized at the end, otherwise this woulda ruined the ep for me.

• Like 12

this guy is still at it huh?

• Like 7

Wow! What a great episode. I love hearing how much fun these two have just dicking around with each other.

Scott started a call back to a very old character (episode 94 if I'm not mistaken) that might have been Hot Dog's wife? It would have been good to hear a bit more from her.

"All joking a salad" has to go down in CBB folklore now. Great stuff.

• Like 1

It's Mark Gagliardi.

Thank you! That was starting to drive me nuts.

I thought it might have been Seth Morris.

Wow! What a great episode. I love hearing how much fun these two have just dicking around with each other.

Scott started a call back to a very old character (episode 94 if I'm not mistaken) that might have been Hot Dog's wife? It would have been good to hear a bit more from her.

Check out Hot Dog's ADPPP episode for more info - she left Hot Dog for a guy named Hamburger.

• Like 3

Really glad you apologized at the end, otherwise this woulda ruined the ep for me.

Well, you have to on the Earwolf forums. If you say you don't like someone's favorite thing ever, they expect you to apologize.

• Like 6

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I became a grower and a shower when I saw Scott wrap that belt around his neck and put his hand in the jack off motion. Mmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 2

Well, you have to on the Earwolf forums. If you say you don't like someone's favorite thing ever, they expect you to apologize.

You don't shake someone's hand after a performance and say, "That sucked. I could barely sit through it." Why do you do it on here? It's unhelpful and rude. This doesn't have to be some kind of unrealistic, idealistic paradise for people to behave decently when they don't enjoy something. Criticism is analysing something and bringing to light its faults, it is not saying, "I don't like this."

I fucking hate when I argue over these kinds of things, it brings down the mood and is distracting, but I can't help myself.

• Like 6

I was listening to it again last night. I think I'm on fourth or fifth listen. One of my all-time favorite CBB moments is when Scott said about Michael "Just to clarify, this is not a person playing a character," and the uproarious laughter that followed.

Yeah that's a C+ moment

• Like 1

Nope, this is gonna be the first CBB I don't get through since, umm... ever?

How dare you two

Like the band

• Like 4

I hope next week's episode is the Brodown Hoedown with Jason Mantzoukas.

• Like 6

I hope next week's episode is the Brodown Hoedown with Jason Mantzoukas.

This wouldn't upset me.