🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 354 — Solo Bolo: Dos Lo

You don't shake someone's hand after a performance and say, "That sucked. I could barely sit through it." Why do you do it on here? It's unhelpful and rude. This doesn't have to be some kind of unrealistic, idealistic paradise for people to behave decently when they don't enjoy something. Criticism is analysing something and bringing to light its faults, it is not saying, "I don't like this."

I fucking hate when I argue over these kinds of things, it brings down the mood and is distracting, but I can't help myself.

So, don't argue. Ignore my comment like I did to the last 45 minutes of this episode. Its simple. Some people like some things, and some people don't like some things. I like 99% of Comedy Bang Bang, but I don't like this one. Again, I apologize.

• Like 1

So, don't argue. Ignore my comment like I did to the last 45 minutes of this episode. Its simple. Some people like some things, and some people don't like some things. I like 99% of Comedy Bang Bang, but I don't like this one. Again, I apologize.

What the heck... how dare you be reasonable in your dislike of this episode!

Don't worry, though, we accept your apology and I'll listen to this one again in your stead.

• Like 1

during the first 10 minutes or so I was feeling myself drifting away but soon afterward something clicked and we were off to the Land of Puke Imagination!

This is the image I want the news to use when Scott eventually does die from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

IMG_1798.jpg

• Like 9

This is the image I want the news to use when Scott eventually does die from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

IMG_1798.jpg

And if his comment that he'll be dead before Obama leaves office is to be believed, it'll be pretty soon. RIP Scotty.

• Like 2

My design. Not gonna do a teespring, but if Earwolf wanted to make this, they could always drop me a line. :)

sqKi4Xzl.jpg

• Like 6

My design. Not gonna do a teespring, but if Earwolf wanted to make this, they could always drop me a line. :)/>

sqKi4Xzl.jpg

I'd buy it! earwolf needs to adopt more solid shirts instead of the heather style :)

i will say i did not enjoy the first solo bolo too much but dare i say i loved this one! I'm gonna give solo bolo pt 1 another chance. their mashup medley game was great.

• Like 2

This episode is two grown men acting like teenage girls and I love it baby!

• Like 4

How dare you two

Like the band

Real quick, let's run down the members of You Two:

Bawn O

The Hedge

Larymul Ensjunyor

Add Emclay Tun

• Like 3

I've got some bad news, bro...

GOAT callback post smitty!

• Like 1

feedthebirds.jpg

Feeeeeed the birrrrrds . . . .

please post more. you rule.

• Like 1

Meh... I just don't care for these Solo Bolo episodes. I started this one and paused it. And I really don't care if I finish it. Sorry.

saying "meh" is played fyi.

• Like 1

you're just not sorry enough. please post a picture of yourself bleeding.

• Like 2

You don't shake someone's hand after a performance and say, "That sucked. I could barely sit through it." Why do you do it on here? It's unhelpful and rude. This doesn't have to be some kind of unrealistic, idealistic paradise for people to behave decently when they don't enjoy something. Criticism is analysing something and bringing to light its faults, it is not saying, "I don't like this."

I fucking hate when I argue over these kinds of things, it brings down the mood and is distracting, but I can't help myself.

i'm a sucker like that too. see above posts. oh well.

• Like 1

I had a mouthful of water when I heard this. I barely suppressed a genuine spit-take, then decided to walk over to the sink and spit it out rather than daring to swallow amid convulsive laughter.

I was mowing my yard and lost control of the mower (it just turned off) because I started laughing so hard. I love when Scott is enjoying himself.

• Like 2

Just an FYI, I made this just as a joke but so far 18 people have actually bought it. Thanks to all of them.

If you're interested there are about 24 more hours left to purchase.

Wait...I'm going to be wearing a joke shirt? Unacceptable. I cancel my order.

• Like 1

SOLOOOOOO BOLLOOOO!!!!

Awesome.. Just awesome lol

They didn't do the Aladdin songs like they said previously.