🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 190 — Postcoital Mess: LIVE at UCBsunset

Ian Roberts and Zach Woods join Matt Besser for a LIVE improv4humans recorded from the new UCB Sunset theatre in Los Angeles. They’ll do their best to ignore the attention wanting guy with the cat on his head, come up with a fun solution for a postcoital mess, and explore a young man’s snake fetish. Plus, Eric the Paid intern returns along with We Need To Talk about Kevin to share their Man on the Street Interview at the Santa Monica Pier. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Ahhh...Zach Woods and Eric the Intern immediately brings to mind the awesome vidcast of I4H when that was a thing...the whole thing is great but when they get to the "Orgies" scene, Zach kills it when he gets ensnared by Eric's "erotic voltage"!

• Like 5

Can someone provide a recap of everything that has happened to Eric the Intern since he left Earwolf? His story is fascinating to me.

• Like 1

Ahhh...Zach Woods and Eric the Intern immediately brings to mind the awesome vidcast of I4H when that was a thing...the whole thing is great but when they get to the "Orgies" scene, Zach kills it when he gets ensnared by Eric's "erotic voltage"!

It starts at 48 min, in case anyone wants to know.

• Like 3

Can someone provide a recap of everything that has happened to Eric the Intern since he left Earwolf? His story is fascinating to me.

this has a lot of eric, referred to by ghost of HST

also I4H #163

there's more but I can't remember off top o head

• Like 2

It starts at 48 min, in case anyone wants to know.

sorry didn't see your post KajusX

read entire thread souprman!

The Sanders essay was satirical. It was not good satire, but his point definitely wasn't "rape is great!"

I suggest people read the full thing. It's pretty apparent when you see the whole context instead of just an excerpt from the first paragraph, which is the thing that's getting propagated in the media.

Yeah it was terribly written, but it was not a "free form what he was thinking" essay like the lady in the audience was suggesting. Here is him discussing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AblFtHxIP8

He's also a terrible singer

Personally, he's such a good statesman that I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I would recommend watching the full speech he gave during his presidential announcement:

Matt, can you please bring this up on your next podcast? Besides Elizabeth Warren (and she's not running for president), no one beats Senator Sanders on his honesty and his progressive policies.

• Like 4

Yeah it was terribly written, but it was not a "free form what he was thinking" essay like the lady in the audience was suggesting. Here is him discussing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AblFtHxIP8

Personally, he's such a good statesman that I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I would recommend watching the full speech he gave during his presidential announcement:

Matt, can you please bring this up on your next podcast? Besides Elizabeth Warren (and she's not running for president), no one beats Senator Sanders on his honesty and his progressive policies.

Yeah, there's a lot of misinformation being spread about it. I've heard the "he was in college when he wrote it" thing before, which isn't true either.

If Sanders was 20 in 1973 then he must have been attacked by that Star Trek salt-eating monster to explain what he looks like in 2015.

• Like 3

Yeah it was terribly written, but it was not a "free form what he was thinking" essay like the lady in the audience was suggesting. Here is him discussing it: https://www.youtube....h?v=-AblFtHxIP8

I think Besser only stumps for Hilary.

• Like 1

Zach and Eric are a perfect combo since Eric is basically like a real-life (albeit even more awkward) version of most of Zach's characters.

• Like 5

For sure, Besser's a total Clintonhead

dammit! I meant to say Hilldog...

• Like 1

Zach Woods is so understated and awkward in his acting roles I forget how hilarious he is at improv. He kind of sneaks up and steals the scenes b/c he's not bombastic like Ian and Besser often are--yet he drops the most clever phrases/timing/plot choices like a bomb and leaves.

• Like 6

Damn good ep. It feels like forever since Zach's been on. Dude is hilarious. Ian seemed confused by every aspect of the show, which was also incredibly funny.

• Like 2

Damn good ep. It feels like forever since Zach's been on. Dude is hilarious. Ian seemed confused by every aspect of the show, which was also incredibly funny.

Yeah what was up with that...he's a founding UCB member, been on the show plenty of times...

I went between laughing like it was a bit to kind of being worried.

• Like 3

Zach delivered a real snappy winner with the definition of Brothel - a fraternal relationship :)

So quick, wish Zach could make it on the show more often. Likely busy with SV.

• Like 4

The Sanders essay was satirical. It was not good satire, but his point definitely wasn't "rape is great!"

I suggest people read the full thing. It's pretty apparent when you see the whole context instead of just an excerpt from the first paragraph, which is the thing that's getting propagated in the media.

Thanks for posting this. I was just about to. Sanders has apparently not emerged on the west coast yet, but he's our best chance. Do a little research about him and what he's done in the senate and maybe take note that he supports women's rights!

https://berniesanders.com/

• Like 1

Zach delivered a real snappy winner with the definition of Brothel - a fraternal relationship :)

So quick, wish Zach could make it on the show more often. Likely busy with SV.

This just gave me an idea: Silicon Valley ep of I4H!

Middleditch + Woods + some combo of Kumail/Star/Miller

• Like 4

I must assume that you have heard the SV ep. of CBB~ sadly no Zach but Middleditch kills it improvwise on that episode...

• Like 5

I must assume that you have heard the SV ep. of CBB~ sadly no Zach but Middleditch kills it improvwise on that episode...

The Middleditch live episode of Lauren Lapkus' podcast is a hall of fame performance for me

• Like 3

Yes, in fact I'm going to go re-listen.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this