🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 11 - The Underwear Department at Macy’s

I've had these thoughts as well. But I kinda want to see how they're doing with it around ep #75. I feel like this ep is good example of the method of transition train-wrecking things a bit, but then them finding a clever way out and back to tying it together. But I totally get what you're saying and would second the motion for them to try alternatives just to see what happens.

I agree. Just make the sounds a little different. I find myself forgetting, after this many eps, what each one means.

• Like 1

I agree. Just make the sounds a little different. I find myself forgetting, after this many eps, what each one means.

No matter how stern PFT is with us about remembering.

• Like 1

Guys, like Daylight Savings time, the three time-flash sounds are not that hard to grasp. It's like L O S T.

There's the FWOOSH which is flash-sideways.

There's the harp thing that means we go back in ti-i-ime!

And then there's the other one where we go back to the future/present because something's up with Marty's kids.

• Like 1

Little Timmy's rap about the things going on in his inner emotional life is truly magnificent.

• Like 2

more praise for Colleen! the 4 seconds of doomed Irish girl was an exquisite icing on this cake! thanks for getting that going, so NewYork. yes I was born here. I have this voice!

Thank god it's Monday.

I believe you meant to say "Thank God, it's mondee"

More like PTSF:PTSD:SUV

So many times I look back through these boards and go to click like but realize I'd already clicked like months ago. Example: this post