🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 355 — Kid Detectives

Lauren Lapkus and Thomas Middleditch go way back to their days of performing together in Chicago and now they’re back at it again on a new Comedy Bing Bong! We’ll hear if Lauren will be playing a dinosaur in Jurassic World, the TBS Clipped situation, what Thomas’ schedule looks like for the next season of Silicon Valley, and high school make-out stories. Later, kid detectives JJ and Murphy O’Malaman stop by to gather clues on their latest case.

• Like 1

Oh boy this should be a good one

• Like 1

IS THIS FIRST TIME LAUREN IS ON AS HERSELF

• Like 1

Before the episode is even up. Super first.

how you do that?

• Like 1

hell to the fuck yeah. almost didn't post that catchphrase.

EDIT> does this mean i have to change my name to soupman?

• Like 9

hell to the fuck yeah. almost didn't post that catchphrase.

EDIT> does this mean i have to change my name to soupman?

Guess so, Soupman. There's a void in the deli food-related superheros that you could fill.

• Like 3

I am guilty of using hyperbole from time to time, but I can say with 100% sincerity that Lauren asking if rappers act out their skits during concerts is the best thing that I've ever heard on this podcast. As a rap nerd I've been thinking lately about how every rapper in the 90's and early 2000's had skits on their album and why they thought that was a good idea. Hearing it brought up on the show was great.

Only gotten to the end of Lauren and Thomas talking as themselves, but this is a guaranteed top 10 episode already.

• Like 11

Excellent. No better time to start than 4:36 atlantic :D

Four? Four Washington Lane! The next clue is at the White House!

• Like 15

Great hacking scene

"There's a firewall!" pew! pew! pew!

Has there ever been a kid on this show that didn't wind up a psycho killer?

• Like 9

Lauren Lapkus and I will be best friends one day. She doesn't know it yet. But it will happen.

• Like 1

Qu'est-ce que c'est

• Like 3

The best thing about this year in CBB world is that Thomas Middleditch is now a regular.

You can tell he loves doing this show.

• Like 17

Todd? Maybe I missed or am forgetting about something brought up in a particular episode, but I don't seem to remember Todd having murdered anyone.

Ghost Boy also didn't kill anyone though he was the victim of a tragic fart fire.

• Like 1

Do you think since Scott is a 'big doink-doink' he can work with that windows company?

• Like 5

Guhhh Middleditch is my fucking favorite and no one beats Lapkus.. I wish they were my friends haha Podcasts will have to do!

• Like 2

Scott missed an "itttt'sss been" and a Woody Allen Entourage impression early on in this epiosde, so I give it a C-.

Am I the only one who has seriously been missing the Woody Allen Entourage bit? Iiiiiiits been plenty long enough since he cut down his use of it to unleash it now that the Entourage movie is out

• Like 1

Thomas Middleditch, Michael Cera, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Mark Duplass star in What a Bunch of Dreamer Boys.

I would watch the shit out of that movie.

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this