🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 355 — Kid Detectives

Thomas would be good on superego.

I hope we get to hear his Klaus character on the next August Lindt pilot podcast.

• Like 8

the Lauren & Middleditch episode of her podcast is still my favorite. So... high bar for their team-up here!

• Like 1

Am I the only one who has seriously been missing the Woody Allen Entourage bit? Iiiiiiits been plenty long enough since he cut down his use of it to unleash it now that the Entourage movie is out

you are not alone.

• Like 1

You know what'd be great, Middleditch on I4H

• Like 6

You know what'd be great, Middleditch on I4H

please someone make this happen.

EDIT> smitty who would you like to see on I4H with Middddellditchh?

I say LL, obviously. Eugene Cordero. Steph Allynne. Gil Ozeri. Tim Meadows.

I'll shut up now I'm just naming my fav I4H-ers.

Gabrus. Seth Morris. Andy Daly. Gemberlicking.....

• Like 3

Gabrus. Seth Morris. Andy Daly. Gemberlicking.....

4 names... 4 Washington Avenue! the next clue is in the White House!

• Like 14

This was Comedy Death-Ray era levels of disgusting/dark/awesome.

I would also like to echo the sentiment that Lauren asking if rappers act out their sketches during live performances is an all-time great CBB question. I sincerely hope Kanye opens up every show with the Wake Up Mr. West! sketch.

• Like 11

4 names... 4 Washington Avenue! the next clue is in the White House!

let's do this!

• Like 2

This was Comedy Death-Ray era levels of disgusting/dark/awesome.

I would also like to echo the sentiment that Lauren asking if rappers act out their sketches during live performances is an all-time great CBB question. I sincerely hope Kanye opens up every show with the Wake Up Mr. West! sketch.

The Bernie Mac hologram really bums everyone out, RIP

• Like 5

I'm a bit disappointed that Vivian (Lauren's character from Jurassic World) isn't the first raptor who learns how to talk, and then develops a taboo dinosaur + man relationship with Chris Pratt. I'm sure the movie will still be OK, I guess. Great episode though, I can't believe it's LL's first time! The chemistry between her and Middleditch was amazing both in and out of character.

I hope we get to hear his Klaus character on the next August Lindt pilot podcast.

I had this exact same thought after listening to the 6th anniversary show!

• Like 2

By the way, this is the second time Scott brings up early 90's "sex" music with condom references with the same example song! He really must hate using condoms.

• Like 4

Am I the only one who has seriously been missing the Woody Allen Entourage bit? Iiiiiiits been plenty long enough since he cut down his use of it to unleash it now that the Entourage movie is out

I was hoping Scott and a guest would do a Earwolf special where they watched the movie and shit on it akin to an Analyze Fish. I need more of the Murphy Group in my life

• Like 1

This episode made me say "oh my fuckin' god" out loud at work. thaaaanks

I wouldn't be totally opposed to a Funny or Die Sketch with Scott as Odenkirk, Lapkus as Snoop Dog, and Middleditch as the Chinese caller

just hearing "Middleditch as the Chinese caller" makes me giggle --

• Like 5

Ok this episode is definitely in my top 5 for the year so far

Edit: Top 3

• Like 4

Guuuuuuuuys, why must we qualify our enjoyment of episodes via C+ ratings or affirmations of inclusion on our own potential year-end Best Of lists? Can't we all just give it a rating from 1 to 4 stars? 4 stars. 4. 4 Washington Avenue! The next clue is in the White House. GASP! I found chemicals. Guys, that's it! We should express how we're really into the episodes as if they were chemicals, and we all love chemicals so much we're all practically Walter White over here!

• Like 6

Guuuuuuuuys, why must we qualify our enjoyment of episodes via C+ ratings or affirmations of inclusion on our own potential year-end Best Of lists? Can't we all just give it a rating from 1 to 4 stars? 4 stars. 4. 4 Washington Avenue! The next clue is in the White House. GASP! I found chemicals. Guys, that's it! We should express how we're really into the episodes as if they were chemicals, and we all love chemicals so much we're all practically Walter White over here!

I give this ep a rating of Bohrium. Not to be confused with Borat or Borgnine.

• Like 3

I was really hoping that one of the clues would point to China.

I like this episode format as a change of pace once in a while, and of course these two are goofball geniuses of the highest order.

• Like 3

Its about time Lauren Lapkus was on Comedy Bang Bang.

It's about time you found a reason to complain about Comedy Bang Bang!

• Like 3

Guess so, Soupman. There's a void in the deli food-related superheros that you could fill.

"Let's see how you like the taste of my lobster bisque Evil-Doer!"

Two things; 1. Menacing? 2. Is bisque technically a soup?

Great, now I have to do research.

• Like 1

I was hoping Scott and a guest would do a Earwolf special where they watched the movie and shit on it akin to an Analyze Fish. I need more of the Murphy Group in my life

I was thinking the same thing. I would love for Scott and Scott to do it. U Talkin U2 To Me should just become a podcast that they do whenever they find the time to get together, since that's basically what it became anyway. I know we're getting an ep soon because they went to a live show together, but I need more!

Middleditch's laugh when Lauren says "He's going to feed him pieces of Oreos" when they were talking about sexy ants is off the charts.

I rewound it about 20 times

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this