🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 355 — Kid Detectives

Scott missed an "itttt'sss been" and a Woody Allen Entourage impression early on in this epiosde, so I give it a C-.

i figured Scott had basically put "it's been"out to pasture along with some of his past lines, but yeah, he also missed a perfect "dollars and sense, my dear boy" set up.

he also missed a perfect "dollars and sense, my dear boy" set up.

I was thinking that too, but to be fair, Lauren (Murph) actually did say "dollars and cents", so it wouldn't have really worked. Although I guess that would have made it even funnier.

• Like 2

Oh man. So insane. So hilarious. The incest. Ants with human tits. Oink oink, Scott is a pig. Giant ride a bull mice. So much quality content.

• Like 2

Hey Scott, how's phasing out "My Wife!" going? Is it going okay? Just checking.

• Like 1

I went to 4 Washington Lane and saw Barack Obama in his butt shorts. I saw JJ and Murphy there, too. Seemed like they were trying to flay Barack Hussein Obama's skin for some good ol' saltin' and ridin'.

But they couldn't get the skin off his butt. I mean, have you seen BHO in his butt shorts? Clearly been hitting that Buns of Steel video series. JJ and Murphy were threatening to burn his butt shorts off with gas from an airplane but these kid detectives are out of their mind if they think THAT will work because everyone knows

Jet fuel can't melt steel buns

EDIT: My new t-shirt

Front: #WakeUp

Back: Sheeple *poop emoji*

• Like 1

I think the Murphy's and the Sjunior/Pieces families would get along well.

• Like 2

The mind powers that J.J received from touching the rock after falling into that hole, reminds me of that movie Chronicle, directed by Josh Trank.

Wait... Josh Trank also directed the reboot of The Fantastic Four.

Four? 4 Washington Lane!

The next clue is in the White House!

• Like 9

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

just hearing "Middleditch as the Chinese caller" makes me giggle --

I like how big boy caller momentarily morphs into the Vietnamese prostitute from Full Metal Jacket.

Middleditch's laugh when Lauren says "He's going to feed him pieces of Oreos" when they were talking about sexy ants is off the charts.

I rewound it about 20 times

"You could say that."

"Let's just say", I loved it too. (@ 1:02:21)

Immediately reminded me of a particular...wait for it...90's rap skit!

Around 1:53 of this Big Punisher interlude which has always delighted me...

:)

• Like 1

So did Scott just miss LL and TM's early attempts to point toward their dad as the killer, or was he consciously not following them down that route? He's usually pretty sharp about seizing on stuff like that within the improv, so it was weird.

• Like 1

So did Scott just miss LL and TM's early attempts to point toward their dad as the killer, or was he consciously not following them down that route? He's usually pretty sharp about seizing on stuff like that within the improv, so it was weird.

I love the direction they ended up going, but it was weird that they so heavily implied it was the dad, and then that was dropped. And then Scott heavily implied it was himself, and that was dropped.

I love the direction they ended up going, but it was weird that they so heavily implied it was the dad, and then that was dropped. And then Scott heavily implied it was himself, and that was dropped.

It was like some hyperactive kids who got into the Kool-Aid mix and couldn't decide what to do next.

• Like 1

Was this a great episode? You could say that.

You. Could. Say. That. 4 words. 4 Washington Lane! The next episode is at the White House!

• Like 6

You. Could. Say. That. 4 words. 4 Washington Lane! The next episode is at the White House!

just a head's-up your avatar is already in use by forum member Bumpy.

• Like 1

I guess that avatar's gotta roll on outta here.

• Like 3

I was gonna take a stand on this, but it's so much easier to roll over.

no diss on Bumpy, but that avatar is sick. I'm a sucker for any appropriation of the SW font.

• Like 2

But I'm Ball Droid!

... and... you have to roll out of here?

• Like 1

Posted this to Twitter yesterday, Lapkus favorited it, now I'm sharing it with y'all. I'm sorry:

CHHU6GrUUAAV0TY.png

• Like 11

This never gets old

No worries. It's all good. Plenty of room for balldroids.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this