🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Hi, guys,

I was looking, and still am, for some advice on some home art. So where can I get some? I heard Sean and Hayes talking about it so I thought I would want some too. Does anyone know where? Any advice? My walls have no art and I can tell people are looking down on me when they visit my crib. I tried walamart but its out of my price range thanks.

Herman

• Like 2

You live in a "crib" so I assume you're a baby, in which case you should do something that fits in with your baby vibe. So maybe a Klimt reproduction? Or Banksy if you consider yourself a streetwise, edgy baby? I could be more helpful if I knew what kind of baby you are.

Or just buy the Dune poster on Etsy that my wife won't let me get.

• Like 1

@jmoneyfresh

Yes i am a baby will tell you what kind. I am actually sci fi baby. No street smarts (yet, lmfao), i still spend most of my time in my crib.

@ 00000

I am pretty sure Im saying both words... Home and Art. Home Art.

@goo0se

And is that something that's interesting? Appreciate any advice.

Mr Herman cain.

Yes it is something interesting. Being a sci-fi babby I can tell you're pretty smart. Maybe even nerd smart. And smart babby like you needs to have smart art to match the part, not fart art that smells sharts like paul blart. You want high class A-1 mommy tits, fine decor; and what better decor, than a fine whore.

Ho Mart: Home of the Finest Ho Art a guy can buy. Get yourself some of the women, and strategically place them within your house or crib to hold up art, making the art even more art. Fully clothed, swimsuit edition, or jungle style: It's up to you! Just keep that casa classy and give those hos some paint to hold.

Hope this helps, bye-bye!

• Like 2

@ 00000

I am pretty sure Im saying both words... Home and Art. Home Art.

sorry babe, but it's o o o o o to you. only close friends of mine can delete the spaces and change the o to 0

Yo but actually check out Tiny Showcase, hopefully it's in your price range. Otherwise I say embrace minimalism and boo to your yokel friends who like their walls covered with stuff

And no one has anything say about a Dune poster?!?! Tsk, tsk, Hollywood Handbookies. I thought nerds was cool now and not pumping gas or whatever...