🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Mr. new engineer please post here and tell us your favorite CKY song to skatebnoard to

DA NA NA NAAA

DANANANANANANANA

DA NA NA NA NA DA NA NA NA

• Like 4

The survey results tell us what we've all known: we're mostly highly-educated, single white males with no children in their late twenties and early thirties

BRING ON THE ANIME

• Like 4

I hated this episode.

• It was shorter than space jam
  • hayes was sick
  • I didn't get to see the skate video
  • No spiderman

I give it a C+ and that's not a reference to one of those other podcasts.

The survey results tell us what we've all known: we're mostly highly-educated, single white males with no children in their late twenties and early thirties

BRING ON THE ANIME

gross

• Like 13

Notes:

- Spelling out .com bussing me up one minute in

- Ehh wrong theme tune is best theme tune, sorry Tim

- I watched Spy and isn't that feminism

- Hayes keeps saying y'all and I like it because I do see him as a Tami Taylor type

- Too soon to joke about all that tea

- New engineer surprise made me jump

- The 'dumb children' personas are getting younger and younger, and I love it

- Scotty Doesn't Know is hands down my favourite RSS moment

• Like 23

God Dammit, Andrew! What the fuck!

I said above that I was going to bring back my patented notes list....like I used to do and was known for every Tuesday. And here you are, like you are known for, fucking biting my style! Are you fucking serious with this right now? PATENTED!

• Like 17

here are my thoughts..

• these guys were weird. Obviously, I could google search them and find out anything I want, but based on this episode, I don't know what they do. That's neither a good or a bad thing.
  • these guys both had very similar funny voices. How did they get voices like that?
  • If I didn't happen to look at the pics on the show page before I listened to this, I think I would have had absolutely no idea what they were talking about when they were playing with the skateboards. I can't decide if that would have been better or not
  • Sean saying the thing about eating his food on the floor when he's being puppies and kitties made me laugh more than anything I can remember
  • I was glad to hear that scotty doesnt know song again. the last time I heard was when that american idol guy sang it in every performance he did. Remember that?
  • I've been sick all week. Is it possible I caught it from Hayes? Can human viruses also be transmitted through the wires? I mean, you've got engineer cody boy there, Hayes is a harvard man. If anyone could do it, it's these 2. So now I'm just left wondering, "why me?" Are they trying to take me down a peg because I got the Pro Version last week?

The end.

• Like 5

God Dammit, Andrew! What the fuck!

I said above that I was going to bring back my patented notes list....like I used to do and was known for every Tuesday. And here you are, like you are known for, fucking biting my style! Are you fucking serious with this right now? PATENTED!

uh oh.....

• Like 2

FUCK! Lists are definitely not cool anymore. I'm out.

• Like 16

Well Anastasia, if you snooze then you will lose.

I have some holiday notes too:

- I went to a Wal-Mart and it had a McDonald's in it, which seemed a bit excessive

- I saw a lizard

- I went to a pub and it said fish and chips were a traditional Irish staple

• Like 15

BRING ON THE ANIME

Single white males? What are we, earwolf engineers?

• Like 16

Well Anastasia, if you snooze then you will lose.

I have some holiday notes too:

- I went to a Wal-Mart and it had a McDonald's in it, which seemed a bit excessive

- I saw a lizard

Welcome to America! I think those 3 experiences are pretty much the US in a nutshell, so you can probably pack it up.

p.s. when you say "holiday" we think you're talking about christmas or something

• Like 4

If only I could think of something Irish that the English claim is theirs.

• Like 20

Possibly my favorite EH, Wrong segment yet. very very good ep, the only bad thing was not being able to see the sick tech deck footy, but maybe they'll bust out them boards again at the next live show or something. or i can just play with tech decks while re-listening

• Like 1

Criminy! I hit 500 posts today and didn't even realize it so I could make a big deal out of it. Well, better late than never...

Guys, this is a big deal.

• Like 24

I took that survey and, judging by the fact that we only make up 1% of people who have taken it, it's very possible I am the only divorcé who listens to Hollywood Handbook. So, cool, I guess? The spotlight's really gonna brighten me up during Divorcé Appreciation Week at Earwolf.

• Like 11

Did anyone else have one of these SICK setups back in the day? Still bummed out I never achieved my goal of going pro in tech deck skating

4545440403_d69c6e3e04_z.jpg

• Like 19

Us cool kids made skate parks out of our radical assortment of backpack items

My heavily-defaced binder made for sick grindage

• Like 8

I'm always astounded by Hayes and Sean's innate ability to seamlessly come up with perfectly childish tangents and mannerisms. "It might even make me want to finish my food."

• Like 19

Here's a recreation of my creative expression as a young boy

pointys5-300x257.jpg

• Like 22

Thanks, Dixon. I like that the kitty is so confident that he can hit his target that he isn't even going to look at it.

Hmmm...let's also imagine what his target is....two men fighting, and then when the hearts hit them, they start making out?

(EDIT: And maybe those two men are Sean and Hayes)

• Like 17