🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

I was pretty bored yesterday at work so I decided to start my Show Show relisten and I also made a dubstep ode to mass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul-P3tAuSNs

I had a good ol laugh to myself. The church better watch out cause I'm on to them.

As far as this week's episode goes, I thought it was lovely. Tuesday used to be such a nothing day but now it's up there with the truly great days of the week. You know the ones. Yep. Them's the ones. The first and second ones you thought of. Sweet days. Tuesday is neck and neck with them now.

• Like 11

Lasantaba lasantaba diablo diablo melacalamabana malacalamabe lishhht lisssht hababa mooosa mooska mickeymouse diablo diablo 666 MELACALAMABANA ALACALMBE ALACALMBR NOSTRO TIERDO POR DIO NO TIEN BONA SCOLARA DIABLO 666 SEIS SEIS SEIS DIO ES NO VERDAD DIABLO ES MI CORAZON ! the power of satan compels you.

THE LORD IS A LIE HAIL SATAN

• Like 18

J0cuKv4.gif

HALE SATIN

• Like 18

THE LORD IS A LIE HAIL SATAN

You going Chip Gardner on us?

• Like 2

12433-dumb-devil-clipart-by-djart.jpg

praise him

A Bear, did you pay for that picture? I don't think it could be any more clear that it's not for free use.

• Like 8

we dont live by your rules, xtian

• Like 10

I decided to listen to the show this week, and it was real funny. I already forget what the good parts were, but I know there were a bunch of them! I feel like the main funny part was either something Sean said or maybe something Hayes said.

Edit: one of the guys who is a guest said a funny thing about his fingerman being a mailman with a dog biting his leg

• Like 16

I can't imagine what other homoerotic fan fiction Veebs has lying around the house. Actually I can, and might!

• Like 19

Man, I related all too well with these gentlemen's problems eating. If I had a nickel for every time my parents didn't feed me on the floor like a llama, I could buy a whole MESS of sweet treats and not have to worry about cleaning my room or finishing my plate.

• Like 18

Great Ehnnn Wrong this week.

I guess I'm the government then.

You're the puppet master behind the scenes of these past two eps Spenn and I'm ON TO YOU.

PS this is a v good thread today I'm happy I realized I had to verify an e-mail to get involved here

• Like 6

That was a beautiful story. Best book I've read in years. I count it as a book.

• Like 12

I just had to turn off the podcast because I'm at the gym and I can't stop giggling like a fucking idiot. Can't wait to finish.

• Like 15

I decided to listen to the show this week, and it was real funny. I already forget what the good parts were, but I know there were a bunch of them! I feel like the main funny part was either something Sean said or maybe something Hayes said.

Edit: one of the guys who is a guest said a funny thing about his fingerman being a mailman with a dog biting his leg

that was also my favorite part. great minds and such. #points

• Like 6

Finally finished the episode and caught up reading the forums, figured you all were dying to hear what I had to say so here are my untimely responses to your posts.

7- Gym Soccerman: Nobody likes a quitter.

11- Jeffrey Parties: Love you too buddy.

12- Bozos: I had no idea what you were talking about til just now, that was the part where I had to shut the podcast off.

21- Anastasia: By the way ladies, this guys is single and ready to post on a forum.

33- SteveH: How'd that interview go buddy.

35- Anastasia: Looks like lists caught the SteveH virus.

36- Andrew: What kind of lizard?

42- Bozos: Congratulations buddy.

45- Anastasia: Sweet drawing A.

47- Jacob: The two guest were right with him with the papa sweet treats bit.

49- Dixon: Sweet gif D.

51- Greggy: Sweet piece of crayon art G.

52- Houston: Mediocre photoshop H.

53- Andy: Only got 15 seconds into your video A.

Edit: Nevermind, went back and finished the video while writing this, I feel nervous now.

54- Michael: Exactly what I was thinking during ADC's vid.

56- A (Bear): lol

60- Spunky: I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sean and Hayes make me lol.

61- Valerie: You know that scene in the movie, 40 Days and 40 nights, where Josh Hartnett gets Shannyn Sossarmon to orgasm all over the floor using only a feather? You just did that to me with your words.

61a- Devscoots: Thanks for always being there for me buddy.

• Like 22

Whit is from Alabama and you didn't even ask him if he is an Auburn fan or an Alabama fan? Fucking miffed over here.

• Like 8