🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

3>NV

you're all a bunch of noobs

the heat in LA right now. fuck. My proverbial balls are sweating.

• Like 3

It's pretty common knowledge among dorks dweebies and TV nerds that New Vegas is superior. Obsidian just makes top notch RPGs.

#DweebyLife

• Like 5

HEY welcome to Hollywood Handbook, welcome back, to the insider's guide to kicking butt

Hollywood  Handbook    insider's guide   to kicking butt

and dropping names in the red carpet-lined back hallways of this industry we call showbiz

and   dropping 	names    in  the red    carpet-lined     back    hallways

of this industry we call showbiz what up what up

• Like 13

Did anyone else have one of these SICK setups back in the day? Still bummed out I never achieved my goal of going pro in tech deck skating

4545440403_d69c6e3e04_z.jpg

i had that exact skatepark!

wanna feel old?

• Like 4

wanna feel old?

If I wanted to feel old i'd think about how dead Leo watson is.

• Like 3

I went to take some trash out and I threw out my back and the trash spilled into the night.

• Like 23

I loved the part where the episode started but hated the part where it ended. Maybe it'll be longer the second time.

This thread is like wow good folks.

• Like 7

You know how it gets over 75º and you want to die because it's too hot? And you know how everyone around you seems to think that it's some sort of fucking miracle? That's the hell I'm living in every day right now.

In case anyone wanted to know what's going on in my life.

• Like 7

PS - A Bear, I'm lucky to have you as my fictional best bro (/implicit fictional fuckbuddy?).

I can't tell if I'm the weirdo for reading that into the story or if Veebs is the weirdo for implying that. An ambiguity which I assume she intended all along. And that's why this is so upsetting to me. Because she knew she had beaten me before I had even read the story.

• Like 16

I went to take some trash out and I threw out my back and the trash spilled into the night.

Is this a sex thing, Tim?

I DONT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE VALERIE! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!

• Like 4

But seriously, Tim. That's gross if that's a sex thing.

• Like 3

I just had to turn off the podcast because I'm at the gym and I can't stop giggling like a fucking idiot. Can't wait to finish.

Jakal, I like you and we're best friends and all... However,

Being at the gym is my thing.

Tread lightly, pal.

• Like 8

Jakal, I like you and we're best friends and all... However,

Being at the gym is my thing.

Tread lightly, pal.

Sorry buddy, didn't mean to step on your toes. I'll just go back to eating pizza and drinking pbrs on the couch.

• Like 11

you irishmen and your potatoes

• Like 2

You know how it gets over 75º and you want to die because it's too hot? And you know how everyone around you seems to think that it's some sort of fucking miracle? That's the hell I'm living in every day right now.

In case anyone wanted to know what's going on in my life.

Mm hm, yes it must be very difficult Chandaddy. I mean when you live in one of the most temperate and buffered environments in the world things can be hard. With the next to 0% possibility of actual heat, humidity, tornadoes, hurricanes, flash floods, and thunderstorms the summer is really just the best time to bitch and moan about marginal temperature swings. 80 degrees and 40% humidity? ITS A HEAT WAVE EVERYONE BE CAREFUL AND DONT LET YOUR DOG OUTSIDE WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OLD PEOPLES!

you irishmen and your potatoes

GOD DAMMIT DON'T TALK ABOUT POTATOES THAT WAY STEVE.

• Like 21

Today's dinner:

MASHTAGS!!

Do all of the Irish eat dinner at 4pm?

• Like 2

i had that exact skatepark!

wanna feel old?

I had to search long and hard to find a picture of the one I had! Mostly found pictures of these fancy new skateparks.

• Like 1

Today's dinner:

W77CL5X.jpg?1

MASHTAGS!!

Thank God you didn't call them "waffles," or I'd have burned this forum to the ground.

• Like 17

Do all of the Irish eat dinner at 4pm?

We're just crazy enough to eat dinner whenever we please.

I would say 6pm is the traditional Irish dinner time though to be fair.

• Like 5

Mm hm, yes it must be very difficult Chandaddy. I mean when you live in one of the most temperate and buffered environments in the world things can be hard. With the next 0% possibility of actual heat, humidity, tornadoes, hurricanes, flash floods, and thunderstorms the summer is really just the best time to bitch and moan about marginal temperature swings. 80 degrees and 40% humidity? ITS A HEAT WAVE EVERYONE BE CAREFUL AND DONT LET YOUR DOG OUTSIDE WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OLD PEOPLES!

GOD DAMMIT DON'T TALK ABOUT POTATOES THAT WAY STEVE.

I'm gonna pile on here. I'm a beast from the east and the summers here are so disgusting and humid and you can't breathe and it smells like hot garbage and your [redacted]s are always sticking to your leg. So needless to say, I'm offended. and don't you DARE say anything about rain or cloudiness. I would choose rain over 94 degrees and 100% humidity with a heat index of 108 any day and I would love it. I would LOVE IT.

RE: the potatoes - Sorry. That was out of line.

• Like 2