🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Next week I'm going to be on the hunt for rum, and for my rum I seek out the highest quality. I expect to find the highest quality next week.

• Like 7

Next week I'm going to be on the hunt for rum, and for my rum I seek out the highest quality. I expect to find the highest quality next week.

speak on that

• Like 2

Hm. Next week I will be shopping at this website.

• Like 5

I'm gonna pile on here. I'm a beast from the east and the summers here are so disgusting and humid and you can't breathe and it smells like hot garbage and your [redacted]s are always sticking to your leg. So needless to say, I'm offended. and don't you DARE say anything about rain or cloudiness. I would choose rain over 94 degrees and 100% humidity with a heat index of 108 any day and I would love it. I would LOVE IT.

RE: the potatoes - Sorry. That was out of line.

So we're comparing our cities' heat and humidity now?

• Like 9

Just when you thought the arguments couldn't get any pettier.

• Like 7

Jakal, how dare you suggest that I thought the arguments couldn't get any pettier! I mean, yes, of course I did think that, but you had no right to correctly guess it! THATS IT were having an argument now!

anger.gif?1415291758

• Like 5

I just don't want to get skin cancer.

So....

I bet you all feel like dicks for judging me now.

• Like 3

Funny episode. Not the best ive ever heard but its pretty funny.

CASTING CALL:

Are you scary?

Do you turn into a freak at night?

Is your six pack cut from stone?

Do you actually not have any legs its just ur dick is so big you stuff it in a pair of pants and wrap it around and around and put shoes on the bottom so it looks like u have legs?

If you answered yes to these you can be a Gargoyle Boy.

#GargoyleBoyz

• Like 23

Just when you thought the arguments couldn't get any pettier.

I was recently having a debate with my friend about whether or not Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" was a complete rip off of "I Won't Back Down." Now that was a Petty argument.

• Like 18

I'm with Chanson on this one! What he said is also how I feel!

• Like 2

The (gargoyle) boyz are back in town

- Cobra Pentecost

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 15

A Bear, did you pay for that picture? I don't think it could be any more clear that it's not for free use.

yeah we could all go to jail here

• Like 4

hey guys what's your favorite sweet treats? this is mine.

I was recently having a debate with my friend about whether or not Keebler's fudge mint cookies were a complete rip-off of the Girl Scouts thin mints. Now that was a Petty argument.

• Like 5

UPDATE;

Ep is longer the second time.

Thread keeps getting better.

QUESTION;

Have we received explicit instruction to make lists?

WEATHER;

temp 93

dewpoint 68

• Like 4

I was recently having a debate with my friend about whether or not Keebler's fudge mint cookies were a complete rip-off of the Girl Scouts thin mints. Now that was a Petty argument.

What side were you on?

• Like 2

What side were you on?

and did you back down?

• Like 4

Gargoyle BOYZ!!!

Ever since I was made an honorary Gargoyle Boy, my confidence has increased, my hair grew back, and I started making loads of cash. You can find success like I did, if you join....GARGOYLE BOYZ! *reggaeton trumpet*

• Like 15

Do NOT join the Gargoyle Boys! Two days ago, one of them asked me for a dollar and I said no way because how did he get such nice shoes if he really needs a dollar. Anyway, last night I got home and somebody had walked my dog without permission, the lids were off my trashcans, and I'm pretty sure somebody had been touching my wife's boobs. This morning I woke up and somebody had spraypainted #GargoyleBoyz across the hood of my car!

The Gargoyle Boys are a menace.

• Like 16