🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

#TheBoyzAreBack and we're ready to raise some hell

Gremlack Prunk

-The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 13

You know what Bozos. I forgive you. because as much as we fight and kick the fucking dogshit out of Swamp Babies and we tore up theyre stupid clubhouse, i still respect them for their efforts and ability to keep fighting. I wish shosho was here cause he would probably lie and lie about how they actually captured me one time and waterboarded me with my own urine and they might make something up abouy how i actually have legs and my dong is really only 5 feet long and then i could just laugh and pull it out and when it hits the floor u will feel the earth shake on every coast (which i wont do now cause honestly i have nothing to prove to you and those swamp liars).

-Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 20

dam are you guys recruiting? my last gang just broke up because one guy got pinched, right on his arm.

• Like 16

Great episode. Justin let me play it in the car while he drove and he said it was funny too. Everybody else was asleep but I bet it made their dreams way funnier.

A little miffed that Mean Detective has yet to post about how fun it was to hang out with me last night.

Fuck Mean Detective.

Also, I feel like I should know a lot more about this Gargoyle Boyz thing than I do...

So we're comparing our cities' heat and humidity now?

Everyone knows that making small talk about the weather is the worst. But arguing about the weather? Well, that is a horse of a different color my friends (brown).

Dixon, I'm sure you could win any weather argument being from New Orleans, but that's all the more reason to argue.

This probably isn't the right place for this discussion though. I'm gonna jump on the weather channel message boards and making fun of people's favorite dew points and barometric pressure readings.

-Odelot Amynthzu

#GargoyleBoyz

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 4

Guys, I'm pretty sure all the funny stuff started after I began posting here, so if we can limit inside jokes to episode 60 and after that'd be great, thanks.

• Like 15

Yes Ronnie. Does your six pack pop off or explode onto the scene?

SteveH.. Im not sure what you think youre doing but youre not a Gargoyle Boy yet. When some d-list actor hears about a casting call for the next iron man does he just have to say hes iron man and then he is iron man? The answer is NO! Frankly what you just did was such a swamp baby move that i can smell the pond scum from here.

Gargoyle Boyz is not exclusive, but there is an initiation process. I expect you to fall in line or head back to your clubhouse which is just popsicle sticks with jokes written on them and thats the type of thing swamp babies do its really kinda lame if u think about it. I aint sayin you cant perch up on some towers with us, just dont show up and think youre king dick swinger because he died 4 years ago and his spot is reserved.

Hardall Knight

GGB

• Like 15

Great episode. Justin let me play it in the car while he drove and he said it was funny too. Everybody else was asleep but I bet it made their dreams way funnier.

A little miffed that Mean Detective has yet to post about how fun it was to hang out with me last night.

In all seriousness, it was an amazing thrill to meet a good friend for the first time in person. It felt like I really knew Ran already! Because I did! What an age we live in, when two people from medium-far away distances can be thrown together with nothing to bind them except months and months of conversation, shared cultural interests, relatively similar backgrounds and belief systems, a strong network of mutual friends, and a common understanding of the burden posed by being the sexiest motherfuckers in every room.

I guess for some of you kids out there, the whole concept of Internet friends is about as natural as maintaining strong eye contact during a professional handshake, and getting catfished is just another one of life's little inconveniences, on par with when someone doesn't make strong eye contact with you during a professional handshake. Not me, though. I've never met an Internet friend in real life ("IRL") before--hell, I never even had Internet friends before I stumbled onto this little radio program. If I hadn't, I never would have met Ran and watched her fuckin kill the game on bass. And you know what? That'd be a durn shame.

#GargoyleBoyz

• Like 24

Guys I'm starting a new crew, kind of like a forum gang, we r gonna be called The Gargoyle Boyz, and yes girls can joins to. All you have to do to join the crew is represent and say ur gargoyle name at the end of ur posts. Thanks for reading.

- Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 12

My six pack? It goes in.

Karlor Kimble

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 15

OHHH SHIT!!! Steve trying to trip up the gargoyle boyz on a technicality from months ago!

- Cobra Pentecost

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 18

How can u trip me if im flying and above the skyscrapers and my dick is cutting cars in half below me? Not sure that question answered itself. But you cant get us on technicalities because we are loose with the juice and thangs change babe. Try n keep up hun.

• Like 20

Back in the early days of the GGBz every geek off the street wanted to join. The Boyz had to create a system to figure out who was handy with the steel, who could earn their keep.

You gotta show your worth, son.

- Dr. Blades Krunkoff

GGBz

• Like 21

Steve you don't even want to join that gang, trust me. You have a kid, man! Think about that for two seconds! What's going to happen when you draw the short straw and have to shiv somebody from the How Did This Get Made forum's gang? Who is going to take care of the little guy while you're doing 50 to life in the Jersey pen? The answer is that the Gargoyle Boys will be taking care of your kid, and he's going to learn ALL the different swears, and how to skateboard in the most disrespectful possible way. He'll be carving "Menthol Tigershark" (his GB name) into all the park benches and flipping the bull to the vice-principal before you even know what's happening.

#ForumersAgainstGangs

#TakeBackTheNight

• Like 23

Bunch of the fellas coming over later to shoot my "sponsor-me" tech deck vid. Check out my boards

7V1gJkC.jpg

Jealous?

• Like 22

At first I thought Bozo was blowin on Kimble's dong, but thanks for keepin this straight and not super gay like Veebs' story.

• Like 15

GGBZ have been waiting in darkness, silently standing in the shadows waiting for our opportunity to come back. We're that figure in the corner of your eye you thought you saw when you're walking home from the grocery store bringin milk home so you can eat cereal and watch cartoons like the little fuckin piece of shit nerd you are. And then we were that figure you thought you saw outside your window watching the cartoons too. We were the reason when you woke up in the morning and you left the pizza out because you were gonna have it for breakfast (cause who doesn't love cold pizza right) and then when you went downstairs to eat it up and found the box empty? Yeah, that was us and not you thinking that you ate it in the night and just didn't remember. You limp dick chumps think you have what it takes to be one of the Boyz? You think you can waltz right into this sick ass gang full of bonafide ballas and shot callas like you're Teddy Fuckin Roosevelt and the Ruff Rydaz? No way bubbo. You want in? How bout this. You take this $30 and go into the 7/11 and buy us a 24 pack of Rolling Rock and if you get caught okay you don't even fuckin know us okay we had nothing to do with this please just buy this beer okay you can keep whatever the change is please

Gremlack Prunk

-Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 19

My stupid parents were too cheap to pay for the robes for my GB initiation ritual so now I gotta be in the lame ass Goblin Guys...

My name is Flame Eagle or some shit...

• Like 23