🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

I will take this under consideration. Can we think about changing the name?

Hmph. Haven't even been through orientation and you're already trying to change the name? I like your gumption! We might have to fast-track you to that Treasurer's Assistant position.

Maybe we can brainstorm about rebranding the group at the next rally. To be frank, I've been thinking that maybe naming our anti-gang program after a slang for "cigarette" might not be the best idea.

• Like 18

Are the Goblin Guyz like the Tunnel Snakes at all? They rule.

New Vegas is still better though

• Like 7

Are the Goblin Guyz like the Tunnel Snakes at all? They rule.

New Vegas is still better though

I can't believe I'm angry that I can't play a dumb social engineering game attached to a digital video game store's sale event because millions of others want to also.

• Like 1

I like your gumption!

What is this, an advertisement for Nick Offerman's book?

• Like 5

Oranges is the new black is the new hotness is coming back, baby.

Listen I don't mean to nitpick, but I'm fairly certain the phrase is "Oranges: the New Black." N'est-ce pas?

Can't remember where I heard that...

• Like 2

What is this, an advertisement for Nick Offerman's book?

I also had to google the word Grumption, high five bro!

• Like 2

Listen I don't mean to nitpick, but I'm fairly certain the phrase is "Oranges: the New Black." N'est-ce pas?

Can't remember where I heard that...

that's not canon

• Like 5

I thought we were supposed to rag on Aukerman-coined bits

That's part of the HH training

• Like 1

Hey so I'm super drunk and love everyone's vfanfiction

here goes

devscoots manfully appraises several situations at once on account of how good he is. joe mcgurl preens himself. classic joe.

hayes and sean both are gainfully employed and are noit requiring devscoots patronage, devscots is happy about this.

chanson's dad is all het up zabout some kinda boat captainy stuff, various I rish pweeps concur. devscoots still has some kind of a jawline. this is good.

we all fuck each other. the end.

This is the best thing I've read in years. Solid ending too. You got something here, kid.

• Like 13

Thank you 'staz. my INCREDIBLY lucrative line of romance novels is in the pipeline, I shall hereafter be known as "Prudence McFuckalot (and really have a good time with it) esq."

• Like 10

Hey so I'm super drunk and love everyone's vfanfiction

here goes

devscoots manfully appraises several situations at once on account of how good he is. joe mcgurl preens himself. classic joe.

hayes and sean both are gainfully employed and are noit requiring devscoots patronage, devscots is happy about this.

chanson's dad is all het up zabout some kinda boat captainy stuff, various I rish pweeps concur. devscoots still has some kind of a jawline. this is good.

we all fuck each other. the end.

It's only Thursday and I think we may have found this week's winner of the forums.

• Like 4

The smell was the first thing Officer Snort Gordly noticed as he entered the dimly lit room. He recognized the stench immediately. This was the third night in a row he'd have to come home to his wife and kids reeking of mouthwash. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, the form of a lifeless body came into view, seemingly tied down to a chair in the middle of the room. Snort approached the body cautiously, taking the whole scene in. He recognized the body immediately from the missing persons report, Spunky Foonerism, a local anti-gang activist and community leader. His head had been forced back against the chair, his mouth still full of mouthwash. The empty Listerine bottle lay on the floor next to him.

"Yellow. Again. They couldn't even go with blue," Snort muttered to no one in particular.

After a few minutes of studying the crime scene, something caught Snort's eye. Up until that point, the scene looked like an exact copy of the last two murders of anti-gang officials from earlier in the week. Snort pulled out a pair of tweezers from his crime scene kit, and reached them into Spunky's front pocket.

"You got something?" yelled out the cop at the door guarding the crime scene.

"Seems our buddies left us a note."

Snort pulled out a crumpled white napkin from the dead man's pocket, and tried to make sense of the scribbled red letters.

"The - Gargle - Boyz - are - back - in - town."

"Who the fuck are the Gargle Boyz?"

• Like 20

Spunky, I definitely want to join your anti-gang league, but I agree with my good friend SteveH that we have to change the name. My suggestion is to add "naughty" in there. Forumers Against Naughty Gangs. I don't think any of us would claim to be against a good gang, like say The Buttercream Gang. It's important to have specificity in a group title. It could even work as Forumers Against Naughty Gargoyle Gangs if our primary aim is to take down the Boyz.

• Like 14

1900 Hours. The call came in. Pauly Shore was dead. Official report states he weezed to much jUice. I knew better. The piss writing on the wall said "Who you calling HOMO NOW".

I can't say I agree with those Gargoyle Boyz (Gargle Boyz?) (Gaggle of Menchildz?), but justice is justice.

• Like 7

thank you adc for reaffirming that i know for a fact 100% that mel b is the best, most good looking spice girl

• Like 3

Well if you want her future you better forget her past. If you want to get with her you better make it last.

Now don't go wasting her precious time. get your act together and you'll be just fine.

She'll tell you what she wants what she really really wants so tell her what you want what you really really want.

If you wanna be her lover though, you gotta get with her friends and make it last forever because friendship never ends.

I could go on

P.S Make SURE you Slam your body down and wind it all around.

• Like 3

UPDATE;

thread holding together nicely.

MY WEEK;

bad sore throat many doctors.

Anchorman say my words.

PFT answer my question.

I piss people off.

Besser invite me on I4H.

Throat start to feel better.

WEATHER;

Rain, Temp 60, Dew Point 59

WEED;

Yep.

• Like 17

potato pic.png

Anyone want to take part?

• Like 11

I have a very serious potato picture to submit...stay tuned to this post...

• Like 16

Just thought I'd leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSra1H3SU9E

Not trying to be rude, i respect anyone that fingerboards, but their technique is so sloppy (no command of the board) I'm just watching like wtf no disrespect but some of these camera angles are just taking the piss.

• Like 17

I'm not a fan of this JoeMcGurl guy...who does he think he is coming up with 'rules' for posting here in the Hollywood Handbook forums. You don't have a monopoly on the comments section guy!

• Like 2