🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Post drunk more too, drunk foruming is fun foruming

• Like 8

The screen flickered black. The morgue report came back. This writing was different. No trace of acidic urine. The pattern was changing, but why? He pulled the flask out. It was lighter than it had been when the week began. How many more? Out of the corner of his eye he saw a file named 'Kittens'. Another missing person case. The whisky and bags of beer always end before the work.

• Like 9

I almost tried too but was like nah I'm done I've been bested.

That's why I'm the champ baybay

• Like 12

No worries, Ellie. We know who sent it:

http://forum.earwolf...post__p__150476

But I'm glad that you got the rush of hearing your name on the HH. Many fight and die for that honor. Cheers to you!

PS - welcome!

Thanks Anastasia! I can't believe you fought and won for the honor of getting on the show! Loving the forum and especially the fanfic. Trying to find joe mcgurl's cool rules for coming correct before I get pantsed on the court of life!

• Like 10

I'm not a fan of that ending though...my corpse is burned up and no ones gives a shit.

I give a shit.

I always root for the underdog and you're basically a pile of trash to all the other forumers right now. That means I want you on my team. Come home.

• Like 18

guys, this is a historic week on the forums.

My mom is here visiting from NC and my wife's aunt & little cousin (she's a whiz on the computer) coming tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about missing out on some great forum content because I'll be "entertaining" all weekend. Should I just put my mom on a train back home? I live like 2 minutes from the train station.

Sincerely,

Steve H.

• Like 14

I give a shit.

I always root for the underdog and you're basically a pile of trash to all the other forumers right now. That means I want you on my team. Come home.

Trust me Valerie you don't want me on your side....I may be built like Sean and Hayes (if you know what I mean) but I'm nothing like them.

• Like 4

you don't want me on your side...

Going over the case files of the most recent murder. Seems like this OJ guy (no, not THAT one) was a loner. Some might even say a rebel. Some of the community organizing types tried to bring OJ into the fold, but their advances were rejected. Why? WHY? These are the questions that keep me up at night. That and having to piss 10 times from those damn bags of beer. Why is it so delicious and why does it only come in bags?

• Like 6

Trust me Valerie you don't want me on your side....I may be built like Sean and Hayes (if you know what I mean) but I'm nothing like them.

You seem like you're more built like a tall glass of orange juice.

• Like 6

You seem like you're more built like a tall glass of orange juice.

Listen I won't speak on how much I am or am not built like a glass of orange juice.

• Like 4

Going over the case files of the most recent murder. Seems like this OJ guy (no, not THAT one) was a loner. Some might even say a rebel. Some of the community organizing types tried to bring OJ into the fold, but their advances were rejected. Why? WHY? These are the questions that keep me up at night. That and having to piss 10 times from those damn bags of beer. Why is it so delicious and why does it only come in bags?

I'd like to see a copy of these case files....if I was ever approached to be brought into the fold I would like documentation. As of now I am unaware of such circumstances.

• Like 1

guys, this is a historic week on the forums.

My mom is here visiting from NC and my wife's aunt & little cousin (she's a whiz on the computer) coming tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about missing out on some great forum content because I'll be "entertaining" all weekend. Should I just put my mom on a train back home? I live like 2 minutes from the train station.

Sincerely,

Steve H.

My advice is that you take your Mother or cousin or whoever it is and show them around town, perhaps the library you use to post your comments (if your haven't show them already) then take them out for a nice meal at taco bell and then hop them onto the next train home.

• Like 3

hey guys i cant come out for any more cool cop murders this week b/c i forgot to flip grampa last time and he got a bedsore so now im in dutch with pops and i have to give him my paper money for the oldfellow-cream

ill be back next week and all ready to do acid pees and cop killings and fukken sweet crotch-rocket wheelies tho B) B) B) B)

- greasy pizza baby

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 24

I'd like to see a copy of these case files....if I was ever approached to be brought into the fold I would like documentation. As of now I am unaware of such circumstances.

us0w1lt.jpg?1

Satisfied?

• Like 7

us0w1lt.jpg?1

Satisfied?

Well, there it is....isn't it. I'd like to take this opportunity to say if there is anywa I can at this point in time be accepted into the fold please let me know.

Why do people have to have bet about whether I'm some changler bing guy or whoever...or am I some guy who wan't to belong?

• Like 1

Chandlerbing.com was killed in the first gargolye. Maybe.

There is a 40 - 100% chance you are overthinking things.

• Like 4