🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

post a funny thing imho

• Like 17

Great first post!

If you want, there is a link to a set of rules that I wrote regarding to posting on the forum. But please take note, they aren't really meant to be taken seriously and if you do, you're probably some limp dick chump tryna take a shot at the king but you're gonna miss everytime baby. You'd be fuckin Allen Iverson tryna nail a trey from beyond the arch and I'm Dikembe Mutumbo towering over you like the little shrimp you are, I block that shot, grab the ball and pick you up by the fuckin feet and drag your sorry ass down the court as I dunk the ball and stuff you in the net. Then I wag my finger in your face and the crowd fuckin erupts in cheers. I'd pull your pants down and then everyone starts pointing and laughing at you. Then, as customary, the king gets carried out on the shoulders of his fans and supporters and you're left cryin lil pussy pansy wansy tears that fill the arena and you drown in your own sorrow and sadness and no one even cares cause you were the chump tryna take on the champ baby.

Anyway, glad to have you!

Dang, my dick is the opposite of limp just thinking about reading these cool rules, joe mcgrrrrl! But my navigation of these forums is as sick as my fingerboard kick flips - that is not very sick! Can you direct a fellow culture jammer to your list? Thank you!

• Like 3

Dang, my dick is the opposite of limp just thinking about reading these cool rules, joe mcgrrrrl! But my navigation of these forums is as sick as my fingerboard kick flips - that is not very sick! Can you direct a fellow culture jammer to your list? Thank you!

It's linked in the signature of Joe's posts. Top Secret!

Edit: in case you are on your phone and can't see signatures, here it is. Please don't share this link with outsiders, though.

• Like 9

God I love this forum. You all are amazing.

• Like 9

Veebs laying down the law is prob the sexiest thing I've ever seen IMHO fuck you if you disagree imo

• Like 18

New peoples are welcome, even juices.

Just let mommabird feed you oj, let her throw up into your mouth. sure i could have picked a better metaphor but it wouldnt have been as erotic

• Like 19

It's linked in the signature of Joe's posts. Top Secret!

Edit: in case you are on your phone and can't see signatures, here it is. Please don't share this link with outsiders, though.

Oh thank you so much spunky! I was looking on my phone so didn't catch it. These are great tips and I'll get pics of my D and my P asap!

• Like 5

The internet has conditioned me to turn down the volume when nothing happens for too long in a video. Homie ain't trying to see a scary skull screaming at me or some shit.

• Like 9

The internet has conditioned me to turn down the volume when nothing happens for too long in a video. Homie ain't trying to see a scary skull screaming at me or some shit.

can't ul pics for some damn reason, some bullshit quota...

• Like 2

No one's saying JoeMcCurl isn't handsome but who died and made him guy in charge?! We can't all walk through life on our looks!

Does someone need to say it?

I can do that.

Joe Mcgurl is in charge.

I'm refusing to die though.

Thank you for compromising.

• Like 11

Devscoots! So glad you're here.

This post used to say something else. But it doesn't say that anymore.

• Like 3

i feel off. i feel too literal. i feel too literate. then i get lit. the sun goes down and those same words echo through the back of my brain - now it's dark. and accordingly i follow the shadows wherever they're leading me - someplace darker i presume. this is a dangerous place. yeah? show me someplace that isn't. silence. someone is standing behind the telephone pole on the corner, what the fuck does this joker want? they step forward. "where are you going?" the voice is clear and commanding but i can't make out a face. i strain for a detail but it keeps going out of focus. I think i catch a glimpse of an immaculately groomed beard and black-rimmed glasses. "i'm just seeing what's out here," i say. "i think i know what you're looking for," they say softly. "yeah, what's that?" i'm not sure why i'm entertaining this. "you're looking for, directions" they say. "oh really? well, where am i going?" there's pause and a soft chuckle. "you're already here dumb-ass."

• Like 8

This is a strange and wonderful Internet place.

• Like 12

Great thread this week. Some top notch stuff.

Sometimes I worry if the forum will burn out and become a wasteland but then week after week it's still great.

It's a testament to the consistency of the episodes really.

Where's our fucking T Shirt though Earwolf?

• Like 14

If you want, there is a link to a set of rules that I wrote regarding to posting on the forum. But please take note, they aren't really meant to be taken seriously and if you do, you're probably some limp dick chump tryna take a shot at the king but you're gonna miss everytime baby. You'd be fuckin Allen Iverson tryna nail a trey from beyond the arch and I'm Dikembe Mutumbo towering over you like the little shrimp you are, I block that shot, grab the ball and pick you up by the fuckin feet and drag your sorry ass down the court as I dunk the ball and stuff you in the net. Then I wag my finger in your face and the crowd fuckin erupts in cheers. I'd pull your pants down and then everyone starts pointing and laughing at you. Then, as customary, the king gets carried out on the shoulders of his fans and supporters and you're left cryin lil pussy pansy wansy tears that fill the arena and you drown in your own sorrow and sadness and no one even cares cause you were the chump tryna take on the champ baby.

Joe, I loved your sick burn post on this orange juice guy but I just want to point out that Allen Iverson and Dikembe Mutumbo were beloved teammates on the 76ers and even made it to an NBA Finals together. Ultimately, they fell to the juggernaut Shaq/Kobe Lakers but picturing Dikembe dragging Iverson down the court by his feet is quite disturbing to me and is just not how I would prefer to remember those guys.

• Like 17

Wow, last night was one the greatest times I ever had!

The real reason I'm posting though, is to say that the newest episode of Podcasts Are Wonderful made me cry from loffing!

• Like 11

5Rp8zeH.jpg?1

Shredded the boards last night.

• Like 15

Last night I tried to create a little skateboard from bits and pieces around my bedroom, but it kept falling apart (the skateboard not the room). I took this picture along the way, that might remind some of you of a certain body part that some humans have.

1B789B2C-6D81-42D9-96BF-49303934C4D5.jpg?t=1434034915

I then found a Happy Meal car and decided to blatantly copy honlads's video, but with a smaller production budget.

[media='']

[/media]

Eagle Eyed viewers will notice I misspelt WOLF COOL. But in my defence Wolf should be spelt with an extra 'O' because they like to wear sheeps clothing.

• Like 13