🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Robotam, honestly, you didn't copy honlads' video at all. You sound like Gus Van Sant claiming he made a shot for shot Psycho remake. Nah, bro, honlads made art, you made a shitshow starring Anne Heche.

• Like 15

The real reason I'm posting though, is to say that the newest episode of Podcasts Are Wonderful made me cry from loffing!

greggy and his son are a close second to sean and hayes for best pcast duo

btw what happened to sean n hayes, did he change his name?

• Like 10

ferreted away by squirrels.

• Like 7

I murdered Hayes N Sean for being a piss baby and the cops let me off when I told them about the username situation.

• Like 18

Wow, this week you can't walk around the forum without stepping on a chalk outline or accidentally kicking a dead body. It's like Snoop and Chris came through here.

• Like 19

I had a dream last night about Hollywood Handbook t-shirts. My life is in shambles.

• Like 7

Do you and Kittens still toss around that friz? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Haven't heard from kittens since the bag of beer incident of '15. Wonder what hes doing right now...

hey guys it's me kittens

i noticed the other week that parts of my teeth were turning brown cos i haven't been brushing them consistently for around five or six years, and i always smoke cigarettes with the same part of my mouth which has led to repellent discolouration. so i bought myself an electric toothbrush and a two week home teeth whitening kit - three days in and already the brown is all gone! i feel like a new man. the whitening process involves brushing for a good ten minutes every day however which has left my gums cut up and red raw, making eating and drinking an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience

ten minutes ago i had my dinner

ig91qh.jpg

beetroot cheese and carrot mess with vinegar

my gums are still stinging

p.s. i'm getting drunk tonight guys!!! see you later x x

p.p.s. the other day i went to a beer festival and it was so sunny and i was drinking booze and slinging the fris with my buds for hours, that was cool

think that's everything, thanks x

• Like 24

Guys, I fuckin bottled it with a chick tonight. I liked her, she maybe liked me but then we moved venues and some dude was more attentive.

Her friend even cracked on to me in sympathy.

super drunk but not fun drunk

• Like 15

Stay safe, kittens. If you need any tips on brushing your teeth give me a call.

• Like 18

and if you need a nutritionist give me a call, I'm not one, but if it means you'll stop posting disgusting food pictures I'll get accredited.

• Like 13

greggys podcast is real good in my imo

• Like 20

watchayakan, How many marks out of 10 would you give Ireland?

40 shades of green.

But seriously, I love it. I had convinced myself to look into moving here one day when I get back but then a Canadian expat informed that your healthcare coverage isn't that great.

• Like 3

Kittens, I thought pizza was your thing. Why all this other food nonsense? Keep to your brand strengths; pizza and cigarettes. I think diversifying too broadly too quickly into the rest of the unhealthy lifestyle market is unwise if you're going to ignore the core of your brand.

• Like 8

Robotam, honestly, you didn't copy honlads' video at all. You sound like Gus Van Sant claiming he made a shot for shot Psycho remake. Nah, bro, honlads made art, you made a shitshow starring Anne Heche.

yes.

• Like 4

Kittens, I thought pizza was your thing. Why all this other food nonsense? Keep to your brand strengths; pizza and cigarettes. I think diversifying too broadly too quickly into the rest of the unhealthy lifestyle market is unwise if you're going to ignore the core of your brand.

i've given up the pizza it was slowly killing me

• Like 6

Last night I tried to create a little skateboard from bits and pieces around my bedroom, but it kept falling apart (the skateboard not the room). I took this picture along the way, that might remind some of you of a certain body part that some humans have.

1B789B2C-6D81-42D9-96BF-49303934C4D5.jpg?t=1434034915

I then found a Happy Meal car and decided to blatantly copy honlads's video, but with a smaller production budget.

[media='']

[/media]

Eagle Eyed viewers will notice I misspelt WOLF COOL. But in my defence Wolf should be spelt with an extra 'O' because they like to wear sheeps clothing.

robotam honey what happened to your hand? are you ok?

• Like 7

That was a pen mark to remind me to pick up my mum's shopping. I remembered without even looking at the mark!

I just listened to the first episode of podcasts are wonderful. It's very good!

• Like 7

Devscoots I think you and I have different meanings for "bottling it" with a chick, and yours sounds less fun.

• Like 14

Our guest tomorrow is Erin Wildhorse of the White Heads comedy group I MEAN Erin Wildhead I MEAN Horsin Wildwhite I MEAN... Aw, you know what I mean!

• Like 21

Erin, do you like being asked to sing the theme song to "Witty Horsies"? And will you please sing it?

• Like 2

Hi Erin, I'm a really big fan. Are ponies miniature horses or just baby horses, I could never figure that out

• Like 9

Erin, how does it feel to know you are NOT the last Wild Horse to guest on Hollywood Handbook? Related question, have you ever dunked on Stephanie Allynne?

• Like 8

Hi Erin,

Do you remember the first time (or an early moment) when you were funny and made people laugh?

Who, living or dead, would you like to beat up if you could?

Thank you!

• Like 16