🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Erin, you played "The Nurse" on an episode of "Scrubs." Any opinions on the recent VA hospital scandal?

• Like 13

Hi Erin. I'm looking to join the improv world, but I'm trapped in the Amazon rain forest.

How do I get out of here?

Also, what is your funniest joke ever?

• Like 10

Erin, whaaats the deal with your Jerry Seinfeld impression now that he has revealed he is against political correctness and how will you adjust to it going forward?

• Like 16

Hi, Erin. Would your gang, Wild Horses, like to be in a gang war with our gang, the Gargoyle Boyz? What do you want to fight about? Totally fine if you don't want to.

• Like 20

Erin -- According to twitter you were born with a tail. That’s kind of gross, and a little scary. Won’t you have to get this appendage removed, in order to succeed in Hollywood? or are you just banking on another tail discrimination lawsuit?

• Like 8

Erin, Who is your favorite character from oranges the new black is the new hotness? You can't say tastyee, that's mine!

Erin, all of your pictures have a hat. Is that where you hide your tail?

Erin, how's Tim? Will we ever get another Awesome Show, Good Job?

Erin, some girls are called Tom boys, but Tom isn't a tough name. Shouldn't they be called Metallica boys?

• Like 6

Erin, when filming the made for tv movie Jane Doe: Yes, I Remember It Well did Lea Thompson tell you any fun stories about working on Howard the Duck?

• Like 3

Erin, what's the application process to become a wild horse. I feel I've got the stuff to really take you to the top.

• Like 8

Erin,

Am I mansplaining jokes to you? If so, I am sorry. If not, how do I know when I am?

• Like 5

ms whitehead, what are 4 Things You Learn Having a Disease Doctors Can't Diagnose? they block cracked.com at work and now im rly curious

• Like 18

Dear Erin Whitehead,

Why did you make sure to specifically say "goodbye Hayes" when you were in the studio three weeks ago? What's going on between you two

• Like 22

Hello Erin, my name is michael.

Do you ever say "More like Air Out" when you fart?

• Like 2

Hey Erin,

I saw someone die a few weeks ago, I think about it every now and then and get sad. How do you cheer yourself up? Videogames?

• Like 13

Erin?

In the Wild Horses house, who is the resident "CLEAN FREAK" ?

• Like 3

Hey Erin, I only knew to ask questions because Greggy said as much on Facebook. Wasn't that nice of him?

Erin, how do I get the cutie girls to lick my butthole?

Erin, goodbye...?

• Like 2

Hi Erin, I was hoping you'd weigh in on this whole Sun Kill Moon controversy. Do you think sun will be convicted?

• Like 12

Hi Erin!

Do you have any good stories about pre-mature ejaculation?

Thanks!

• Like 17

Hi Erin, I was hoping you'd weigh in on this whole Sun Kill Moon controversy. Do you think sun will be convicted?

I was literally just typing a question about Sun Kil Moon. I didn't know Cody had friends in these wires...

• Like 5

Hi Ms. Whitehead,

Jurassic World features a member of your improv team, Wild Horses. Have you seen the movie? Are the raptors good guys now as the trailer implies?

• Like 4

Hi Erin,

When I think of you, the phrase "Oh, the Places You'll Go" pops into my head. You know, like the Seussy book.

My question is have you been to any Places yet and what was it like ?

• Like 8