🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Hi Erin,

1. Are the Wild Horses blood in, blood out? Do you think you'll ever get out of the game?

2. When you did that Funny Or Die video about the cops, did you know that Let's Be Cops was going to come along and drop the mic on cop comedies?

3. Was I too shy? Did I seem cold? Sorry.

Yours truly,

Andrew

• Like 13

Hi Erin-

• If you were at a business lunch and ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well-done, what would you do?

• Have you ever located your bizarro counterpart? Nire Blackhead?

• Like 5

Erin, you were the first Bachelorette and you shocked everyone when, instead of giving the final rose to one of the two remaining suitors, you gave it to Balki, Bronson Pinchot's character from the TV show "Perfect Strangers." How are you and Balki doing these days?

• Like 12

Dear Erin, I've always thought that you look like a person who is tough and cool. Are you concerned that your looks will lead to being typecast into only playing tough, cool characters?

• Like 7

Erin,

You are notorious for your commitment to roles, yet you told me you have commitment issues. Why lie?

• Like 8

Hi Erin,

I learned from a podcast survey that I am the only divorced listener of Hollywood Handbook. My ex-wife's name was also Erin.

My question is, do you also intend to take 50% of my savings, and my house, and also the dogs we raised together and lovingly referred to as our kids? If so, why would you do that? Why would you crush a man who's got so little left to lose?

-JAP

• Like 19

hi erin,

do you ever get a lot of whiteheads? just kidding - my friend tom said i should ask this i dont really mean it

serious question:

erin i saw you on the last episode of the first series of silicon valley, was it cool to be on a tv show?

i bet it was

do you like to be on tv show?

• Like 8

I saw someone die a few weeks ago

Yeah, gonna need some more info on this.

• Like 13

guys we're watching the buffy musical again

erin what is your favourite song from the buffy musical

mine is rest in peace by spike

nice to talk to you x x

• Like 8

Hi Erin.

1.) what's the longest you've gone without showering? did you get gross or nah?

2.) what kind of mileage your car get?

3.) how's it going?

4.) I'm at a bar and there's a lady with an eyepatch here. what's a good joke about eyepatches to tell her? I'm thinking maybe something playing on how it sounds kinda like "iPad" but idk it's your call really.

Sincerely,

RanRan

• Like 16

Dear Ms. Whitehead,

Everyone is afraid of spiders, but nobody has a problem with crabs. They seem like the same thing to me, except one is bigger and tougher and has nasty cruel pinch claws. What the fuck is with that?

Thanks,

Mark

• Like 14

Hi Erin,

Sean did whole podcast about how he loves Mountain' Goats. Which animal do you like to hump?

• Like 4

Erin, who's your big celebrity crush?

• Like 3

Erin,

If you could switch places with Alan Rickman, which of Daniel Radcliffe's holes would you dongstomp first?

Regards,

Blink

• Like 4

Bonus question:

Erin,

Are my cats cute? They're 10-month-old brothers named Weber (left) and Marx

11248102_824654567600509_1272690347_n.jpg

Regards,

Blink

• Like 16

Everyone, too drunk to catch up on the forums.

I think the guests name is Erin, i scrolled though a bit.

Erin, I went on a date tonight I think it went well, just recived a text that said 'I'm totally into you' and I'm really pumped right now.

This isnt a question I just wanted to brag. Bee-tea-dubs its 2:30am and I have to wake up at 6. Totally worth it.

Love you all

Jakal.

• Like 18

Erin, in this tough economic climate, can you really live off of comedy?

• Like 4

Hi Erin,

My forum posts appear to have the momentum of a runaway freight train but my popcorn can be described as bleh.

I think it's because in olden times my great, great grandfather, Rory, discovered popcorn when working the farm. He was delighted with his new invention. You see, times were hard for old Rory. He was up every morning at the crack of dawn. He'd milk the cows and plough the fields and pick the eggs. All he wanted was to pass on a better life to the generations that followed him. Legend has it that he'd tell his dear wife Gertrude "Gertie. I want to make it big in this obviously flat world. I want my great, great grandson, who'll probably be a really cool and sexy guy, to never want for anything. I want him to have the latest iPhone and not for him to be waiting until he's eligible for an upgrade."

Then the nasty British imperialists came back from Boston one day and they were pissed. Their tea was sooo wet and they were gonna make someone pay. That someone turned out to be old Rory. They STOLE all his popcorn and his recipe and mass marketed it themselves and made buttloads of money and my family has been disgusted by the sight of popcorn ever since. Every POP is like a rusty bullet to the gut and I think that may be why my popcorn questions sometimes fall short of the mark.

Anyway, my question is are movies good?

---------------------

Here's my story in picture form for easiness:

VHUuocO.jpg?1+ 36voyZq.png?1= glrEeos.png?2 BUT

lkNEyke.jpg?1+ fynYePd.png?1= KFAdWkf.jpg?1

• Like 12