🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Everyone, too drunk to catch up on the forums.

I think the guests name is Erin, i scrolled though a bit.

Erin, I went on a date tonight I think it went well, just recived a text that said 'I'm totally into you' and I'm really pumped right now.

This isnt a question I just wanted to brag. Bee-tea-dubs its 2:30am and I have to wake up at 6. Totally worth it.

Love you all

Jakal.

Sheeesh get a life?

• Like 1

Dear Ms Whitehead,

What kind of life, away from improv and comedy, do you find yourself imagining in moments of fond reminiscence?

Thank you and warm regards.

• Like 6

Also that meme shirt Asteck has made me realise that meme shirts are something people buy but they're not being ironic like Asteck was and doesn't that just make you furious?

Thank you and warm regards

• Like 12

So what is life really like here in the forums?

It's usually quite supportive and everyone is nice to each other and we all have a good laugh. It's like a big, fun bouncy castle.

Sometimes a poster comes in and acts all antagonistic though and behaves like a ChandlerBing.com type.

Sometimes I wish the glove fit.

• Like 16

Sheeesh get a life?

So what is life really like here in the forums?

we're closed now.

Dear Ms Whitehead,

What kind of life, away from improv and comedy, do you find yourself imagining in moments of fond reminiscence?

Thank you and warm regards.

Also that meme shirt Asteck has made me realise that meme shirts are something people buy but they're not being ironic like Asteck was and doesn't that just make you furious?

Thank you and warm regards

"devscoots IS the best." -Chanson

• Like 6

It's usually quite supportive and everyone is nice to each other and we all have a good laugh. It's like a big, fun bouncy castle.

Sometimes a poster comes in and acts all antagonistic though and behaves like a ChandlerBing.com type.

Sometimes I wish the glove fit.

I hate when people come in and act all antagonistic....

• Like 1

Morning all. My brain hurts. Also I really didn't mind this oj guy before, but now I do mind. As for more important matters.

Erin: What are your opinions on the Indian Removal Act of 1830, and would you consider it a good political move by Andrew Jackson?

• Like 12

i just woke up and i also feel like a dog's shit. my ex-girlfriend just came round and picked up all her junk and it has left me profoundly sad and hungover

also last night i asked a question to erin whitehead but i was so drunk i was clearly thinking erin whitehead was mary holland and now she's gonna get cross at me and she's probably gonna dump me as well

i'm fucked lads

• Like 17

Hi Erin, what's your favorite race to pretend to be?

Also, since I'm at the beach this weekend:

I've never encountered a jellyfish in the wild. What's the best way to introduce yourself so you don't come off as weak, but also don't seem arrogant?

• Like 9

Our guest tomorrow is Erin Wildhorse of the White Heads comedy group I MEAN Erin Wildhead I MEAN Horsin Wildwhite I MEAN... Aw, you know what I mean!

Erin, in the original Jurassic Park movie one of the computer geeks was played by Samuel L Jackson. Now one of your Wild Horses buddies, Lauren Lapkus, is playing a computer geek in Jurassic World. What sort of character notes did you offer her for this role?

• Like 6

i'm on a train and it stinks of blood

erin did you ever get a train that stinks of blood

• Like 14

i'm on a train and it stinks of blood

erin did you ever get a train that stinks of blood

I saw someone die a few weeks ago

Guys, the whole Gargoyle Boyz this is a lighthearted spoof, right? RIGHT?

(locks door. assumes the fetal position in the corner with the best view of possibly entry points. waits. rocks.)

P.S. Edited to reflect new information.

• Like 9

devscoots IS the best.

Back the fuck off! Saying nice things about Devscoots is my thing.

Sorry, I'm very cranky this morning.

• Like 5

Everyone, too drunk to catch up on the forums.

I think the guests name is Erin, i scrolled though a bit.

Erin, I went on a date tonight I think it went well, just recived a text that said 'I'm totally into you' and I'm really pumped right now.

This isnt a question I just wanted to brag. Bee-tea-dubs its 2:30am and I have to wake up at 6. Totally worth it.

Love you all

Jakal.

Proud of you, bud.

You've come so far this week.

• Like 4

Hey Er Bear!

Quick question,

My dad said I was, quote, "The biggest mistake of his life" and, quote, I "disappoint him daily." So, my question, what's your biggest disappointment in life?

Thanks,

Your pal Joe!

• Like 16

Erin do you ever say "More like Water in" any time you nearly drown?

Edit: Just realised this could be seen as a threat. It is not. You believe me, right Erin?

• Like 6

Back the fuck off! Saying nice things about Devscoots is my thing.

Sorry, I'm very cranky this morning.

see edit.

• Like 2

Hmm. Thought my "dongstomp" question would have more likes by the time I woke up.

Back to the drawing board.

• Like 7

Erin,

You recently said on Twitter that you have a song with your sister about diarrhea, themed around your limited knowledge of baseball. Could you recite it for us?

Regards,

Blink

• Like 5