🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

How'd the tour go RanRan?

Did you sing Tiny Dancer on the bus after a fractious day involving the suspiciously young looking Rollling Stone writer who joined you on tour to write a profile that could make or break your career?

• Like 15

Will one of you guys who lives out in LA do a couple of things for me.

1. Go to one of these shows and enjoy yourself.

2. Get me one of these shirts.

3. I'll pay you for your trouble.

For real though? hit me up on FB

• Like 12

Will one of you guys who lives out in LA do a couple of things for me.

1. Go to one of these shows and enjoy yourself.

2. Get me one of these shirts.

3. I'll pay you for your trouble.

For real though? hit me up on FB

You know how old people take guided tours of Italy and stuff?

Someone should arrange guided comedy tours of LA for cool, young, hip, taste makers like the denizens of this forum.

Get on this LA Scoop Troopers!

• Like 7

Any of the MKE HH'ers going to Locust Street Day?

• Like 1

The forums are in perfect control baby. Controlled by me, Joe McGurl, the alpha-as-fuck ruler of the boards and everything known to man

#HailtotheKingBaby

tumblr_inline_n6qe6oxILp1qa96s3.gif

• Like 14

You know how old people take guided tours of Italy and stuff?

Someone should arrange guided comedy tours of LA for cool, young, hip, taste makers like the denizens of this forum.

Get on this LA Scoop Troopers!

I would take that tour.

• Like 6

No, Joe McGurl is just my forum name. The whole persona is a lie and I found a picture of the dumbest fucking idiot I could find to use as my picture.

• Like 24

No, Joe McGurl is just my forum name. The whole persona is a lie and I found a picture of the dumbest fucking idiot I could find to use as my picture.

hail satan.

• Like 2

cnlNaDy.gif

Hello Friends. I am posting to let you know that I will be hosting a Google Hangout on Tuesday at 11PM EST. That's 10 Central or 8 Pacific. Who is invited? Everyone who posts here. However, newer folks get priority if there is a big turnout. What you need: headphones (so we don't get lots of echoes) and some kind of microphone, but you don't need anything fancy; earbuds and your phone will be fine. You will need Google Chrome or the Hangout app on your phone. A webcam is nice but not required if you're a shy person like li'l ol' me.

I'm going to take notes on Tuesday's Hollywood Handbook and come to the hangout prepared with plenty of Podcasts Are Wonderful-style questions for discussion.

My gmail is greggygregsa@gmail.com, so send me your email address or post it here or PM me on some kind of website with it. Capital Letters and "Punctuation".

• Like 22

Omg only old people use Facebook, lame-o.

I'm pretty old.

• Like 7

Chanson's 26 which is like 26 in human years.

Wanna feel old? When Chanson was born, the movie Lincoln (2012) hadn't even come out yet...really makes you think right?

• Like 16

congrats on over 665 posts.

• Like 4

congrats on over 665 posts.

Did you change your name to make Scott correct?

If S+H ever read one of my PCG questions I'll change my name to however they pronounce it.

• Like 3

hey gang I kayaked around a lake today (with like five summer camps on it) and got sunburnt to shit. I am now enjoying a gin and Polar Seltzer "orange dry" mixer to take my mind off of my terrifying lobster arms. it is an honor to be unceremoniously dispatched in a VB work. I hope everyone has fun at the hangout and tells good jokes. ok, goodnight

• Like 16

Did you change your name to make Scott correct?

If S+H ever read one of my PCG questions I'll change my name to however they pronounce it.

no. yes. i think so. obviously. should i? why? okay fine. whatever. maybe. probably not. i know you would. ummmm. but. seriously. no.

• Like 3

Bonus question:

Erin,

Are my cats cute? They're 10-month-old brothers named Weber (left) and Marx

11248102_824654567600509_1272690347_n.jpg

Regards,

Blink

Sweet set of matching mousers.

• Like 10

I'll be there Greggy!

I have no idea if this had been a thing yet but, your prof pic... old greggy?

• Like 3