🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

tuesday is the ONE day this week that i'm scheduled to work. i hate everything. hopefully i can text a friend to ask q's in my namefor the popcorn gallery or something crazy wild. last live show was easily the hardest i've ever laughed in my life.

quit your job.

• Like 17

There's a new Trends With Benefits with Engineer Brett, and I couldn't be more excited.

• Like 11

EDIT: i have now read Murder Burger. I have mixed feelings. First off, you refer to me as ooooo, when it's really o o o o o (as in oh, oh, oh, oh, oh).

I think I understand what happened. She referred to me as "Toro y Mist" in the story so I'm guessing that she must have taken one of my o's and given it to you by mistake.

• Like 5

There's a new Trends With Benefits with Engineer Brett, and I couldn't be more excited.

thanks for listening and caring, chicknsandwich. here's the ep: http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000019

• Like 13

If they happened to have a live show in the first 2 weeks of September I know of a certain popular forumer with a body that just won't quit that would be happy to attend and be excited to do so.

Keeping fingers crossed for you ADC ! Also, I will in your country the last 2 weeks of September as part of the ongoing Hollywood Handbook Ireland Outreach Program, so if you could find out if there are any live comedy podcast tapings happening then, and post the link in return, this would be very helpful.

Who else is going to this? Just bought tickets. Really hoping this isn't some kind of ruse by the Wolf Den to get a sell out crowd

Good job Chefszki ! Looks like a group of forumers will be there. Hope to see you in the Popcorn Gallery.

• Like 14

Hi Everyone-

There will be a new episode of the Hollywood Handbook podcast tomorrow. You guys should check it out. I think you'd like it.

• Like 20

Hi Everyone-

There will be a new episode of the Hollywood Handbook podcast tomorrow. You guys should check it out. I think you'd like it.

Hard pass from me, thanks

• Like 18

Hi Everyone-

It's probably one to miss tbh.

• Like 14

loved the fact that although i got the crap beaten out of me, i did not get killed off.

o u dead

• Like 17

More like Orange is the new CRACK! What an addictive and fun television show!

• Like 5

It's probably one to miss tbh.

Guys, I'm psychic. I don't think I've told you this before. And I have seen a vision of what tomorrow's episode will be like. The opening segment is going to be just Sean and Hayes and they're just going to be doing their normal thing with maybe....uh...Engineer Sam, definitely Sam, working the levels. No one else will be there. Just those three bros (Sean, Hayes, and Sam) being fun and telling jokes. No one else. And they're probably going to talk about Jurassic World and how they had bit parts in it as velociraptors and how they actually fell in love with Chris Pratt after shooting because he's so handsome. Hayes will not laugh or make any giggle noises at all. And Sean will be wearing a heavy sweater and a cowboy hat and Hayes will be wearing a tank top and flip flops, not his normal light blue shirt and tan boots. And Sean will have huge Victorian mutton chop sideburns. I saw it in the fire, y'all. This shit must be true.

• Like 18

Funniest show on television in my opinion.

• Like 4

I saw it in the fire, y'all. This shit must be true.

You like that lady in red?

Spoilerish joke:

you burn children too?

• Like 3

think im gonna be able to weasel my way out of tomorrow's shift to make it. what time are people gonna get in line? i got there only 10 minutes or so before doors last time and was stuck near the back (still not a bad seat, but i'd like to be up front this time)

• Like 7

Guys, I'm psychic. I don't think I've told you this before. And I have seen a vision of what tomorrow's episode will be like. The opening segment is going to be just Sean and Hayes and they're just going to be doing their normal thing with maybe....uh...Engineer Sam, definitely Sam, working the levels. No one else will be there. Just those three bros (Sean, Hayes, and Sam) being fun and telling jokes. No one else. And they're probably going to talk about Jurassic World and how they had bit parts in it as velociraptors and how they actually fell in love with Chris Pratt after shooting because he's so handsome. Hayes will not laugh or make any giggle noises at all. And Sean will be wearing a heavy sweater and a cowboy hat and Hayes will be wearing a tank top and flip flops, not his normal light blue shirt and tan boots. And Sean will have huge Victorian mutton chop sideburns. I saw it in the fire, y'all. This shit must be true.

no spoilers! damn psychics...

• Like 4

I can't always tell when a joke is being done, but I legitimately like the show.

• Like 4

I can't always tell when a joke is being done, but I legitimately like the show.

It was half joke and half truth and that's the Joe McGurl way, ya never know what side you're gonna get baby. keep em guessing and love will always find it's way in

I actually do quite enjoy the show though.

• Like 6

I like the Hannibal show.

suh gud!

• Like 2

think im gonna be able to weasel my way out of tomorrow's shift to make it. what time are people gonna get in line? i got there only 10 minutes or so before doors last time and was stuck near the back (still not a bad seat, but i'd like to be up front this time)

I'm there now, going to camp overnight again. My tent is like the 3rd or 4th one in line I think. It's bright pink and is the "Party Tent" - you can't miss it. A couple of other forumers are also here and have set up tents next to mine. We are going to make s'mores in abit and tell scary ghost stories. When do you think you'll get here ? Bring some booze, snacks and Chefszki. Otherwise, guess we'll see you around 7:30-8:00 pm tomorrow.

Update: Matt Besser just came out in his PJ's and shushed us. To be fair, we did get pretty rowdy when we saw the new episode thread.

• Like 22

Hey guys, I think I'm finally drunk enough for one of you cool guys' type of drunk post on the HH forum. I just wanna say, y'know, well, I've been thinking long and hard about what I wanna say, and I've decided "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?.

PS: I learned while making this post that if you go onto Mel Gibson's wikipedia and CTRL+F "jew", you have to scroll through SIX occurences of the word "jew" to find this relevant quote.

• Like 4

we usually get there about 30 minutes early to trade memes in front of the theater.

• Like 8

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON THE LATEST EP? Will it be me? Probably.

Nope.

• Like 3

It was half joke and half truth and that's the Joe McGurl way, ya never know what side you're gonna get baby. keep em guessing and love will always find it's way in

I actually do quite enjoy the show though.

okay so crack IS addictive. got it.

• Like 2