🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 130 — Rubbing Plants On Ourselves

Our adventurers traveled through the caves and now are in an underground city full of pillars and are examining some Phosphorus plants. Plus, we hear some flashback memories of D&D games and poop.

Does anyone have the phone number for the podcast bursar? I'd like to request a full refund.

• Like 1

It's a repeat? I thought I developed a connection so that I could finish, and start the guys' sentences. :-(

The mystery ring is a Ring of Time Slip. This is all part of the story...

(I did get a decent ways into this just thinking "wow, they are recapping heavily and repeating their jokes/anecdotes a LOT this ep!")

Ok, looks like alot of people are having the same problem that I was having, the new episode is the same as last week. Does anyone know if its been fixed yet? its about 10am Central Time

The powers that be have been informed... we will get this sorted asap!

UPDATE: The correct episode was uploaded :)

• Like 3

Did they lose all their sponsors or something? No ads for two weeks?

I like to think all the donations with traced dicks is making them a profit and there is no longer a need for sponsors.

• Like 1

That's a good point, I think these are the only Earwolf hosts regularly getting handed cashish.

Furpig

Furballs gather in their masses

Just like turds from their asses

Evil minds that plot destruction

Sorcerers of cat construction

Ow my face my eyes are burning

The cat box litter needs to be turning

That's all I got.

• Like 1

Oh man if my Borderlands 2 copy wasn't on PC I'd love to skullfuck some goliaths with you, Dan. I miss that game. Especially since they have recently tripled the spawn rate of legendary drops.