🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 236.5 — 6/12/15 TWO CHARTED 175

On this week's Two Charted, Howard and Stard premier some brand new music for Kulap, which sparks a brainstorming session of potential titles for Howard's east-coast standup tour. Then, the gang opens gifts from Chartists, wherein they thank one very special fan who saved the entire Summah Summit from potential disaster. Later, during Kulap's chart, the crew discusses why women in podcasts are among the strongest in entertainment. Lastly, Kulap and Howard tease some very fun changes for Who Charted of the future!

Uh oh, Kulap mentions a future change to Who Charted?

I'm going to guess that Stard is named as an official host to the show. Start getting your artwork ready!

(I've got a second guess that will go unmentioned)

• Like 1

I speculate that there will be some changes to the format of Whooch proper! Every specific thing I write comes off as critical which I do NOT want to do, so I just think we're in for a format tweak.

Adding Stard formally would be lovely, although I don't mind the Ramhand or Summah of Sam eps in the least.

I hope we keep the two eps a week format though! Twooch is soo great!

• Like 2

If Howard's going to be touring the original 13 colonies with standard (non-Summah) material, he should call it "The O.G. One-Three Tour".

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this