🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cockney Mackem

Zombeavers (2014)

It's on my Netflix queue. Writer/director Jordan Rubin was the guest on Ep 105 - Safe Haven when it initially came out. He plugged it during the show.

EDIT - I just watched this. Yes. It's fucking bonkers, but not sure it's fit for the show. There are some titties for Jason though.

Actually, I could watch a full movie of Joseph and Luke driving through the country hitting shit.

I'm watching this right now and wondering if it's just straight up bad or being played up a la Sharknado. The acting is incredibly bad, but there are some great moments from the various neighbors played by great character actors. Also Bill Burr is shockingly in this as a trucker working with John Mayer in a bad mustache, I would love to hear Bill's thoughts on this movie.

I wanted to suggest this movie going from memory. I remembered enjoying it and it's crazy puppet work. After reading the other comments I realized I probably watched it because I heard them talking about it on the podcast. So it might not be perfect for the show but I do think people should know about it, and watch it for themselves.

Sign in to follow this