🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 356 — Heynong Man

Not bad art work there, I was thinking it would be great if the boobs were attached to a torso and were the type that hang a little low and to the outside of the torso. That way the boobs would be at the correct angles to be the open and close type of apostrophes for "Talkin' 'Tang"

• Like 2

oh Stan you made me lol

• Like 1

What was the episode a while back where Scott starts a filthy conversation and PFT rolls with it (I think about balls or ass or something)? I can't remember now but this one made me want to go back to it.

• Like 2

What was the episode a while back where Scott starts a filthy conversation and PFT rolls with it (I think about balls or ass or something)? I can't remember now but this one made me want to go back to it.

Heynong Luke i'll do some investigating.

>on the real I think I know what yer talkin' but can't pull it off top o head either.

• Like 3

Heynong Luke i'll do some investigating.

>on the real I think I know what yer talkin' but can't pull it off top o head either.

Awesome! It's driving me crazy. It was so wonderful because PFT just went so far with it and you can hear Scott trying to backtrack and stop it. Might have even been on the tour last year or something.

HEY DID EVERYONE NOTICE I GOT THE FIRST POST? DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?!!!

• Like 4

oh Stan you made me lol

Glad I could help, this is what my brain is invited to think about when my morning listen encounters a slow traffic jam

• Like 1

"The Widow Kulap" is my new favourite p-cast reference. So funny every time Zouks said it.

Also, I love any appearance by Mike the Janitor. So glad he was on this one.

• Like 6

...my morning listen encounters a slow traffic jam

• Like 5

Wow, Van Morrison was playing at work when Mike mentioned him, it was Brand New Day from Moondance, though.

• Like 3

So does PFT bring his own cans to the recording sesh? That's like the weirdo in the dorm who brings his own ping pong paddle to the ping pong game.

Awesome! It's driving me crazy. It was so wonderful because PFT just went so far with it and you can hear Scott trying to backtrack and stop it. Might have even been on the tour last year or something.

Yep, it's from the last (now 2 years old!) tour - the WYD from the show with PFT as Ice T, Chris Gethard and Paul Scheer as Banksy. A filthy classic!

• Like 3

You can tell in the past few PFT appearances that he's really been taking Scott to task for his nonsequitur wordplay.

To hear Jason pile on even before PFT showed up, I knew the both of them were going to be merciless, and it was good.

• Like 8

Yep, it's from the last (now 2 years old!) tour - the WYD from the show with PFT as Ice T, Chris Gethard and Paul Scheer as Banksy. A filthy classic!

It's only the best thing that ever happened in the history of anything. "Ice-T" would not stop talking about "licking that clit" and Scott actually fell apart and had to leave the stage. http://store.earwolf.com/store/digital/515/comedy-bang-bang-2013-tour-live-from-new-york-city-with-paul-f-tompkins-chr It will always be GOAT to me.

• Like 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have to re-listen right now!

I would like to see/hear a podcast from Jason and Scott; their back and forth together is too good for only one or two episodes a year. Maybe a few episodes of Talkin' 'Tang as Earwolf Presents?

I loved every second of this ep, certainly a strong candidate for best of the year. The atmosphere almost reached that magical U Talkin' U2 To Me punchiness from the Slowing It Down episode.

So does PFT bring his own cans to the recording sesh? That's like the weirdo in the dorm who brings his own ping pong paddle to the ping pong game.

Yes he does. He talked about it somewhere recently (maybe Who Charted?), but if I remember correctly he doesn't like the normal over the ear headphones, because they don't fit his head well. Or something along those lines.

• Like 3

Hey guys!

The fact that you exist is BLOWIN MY MIND MAAAAAN

I thought the plugs theme sounded like early Ween doing Tom Waits.

Also, I recently tried to turn some of my friends onto podcasts, cause they were watching the CBB TV show, and I was like "hey, you guys should check it out, there's a whole weird world of this stuff"

My friend said "oh yeah, podcasts. What's that one, about the murder? Someone was telling me about that"

"Serial, yeah, that's an NPR thing. I've heard it's really good. But I'm really into these comedy ones, like Comedy Bang Bang, then there's this weird spin-off podcast with Adam Scott where they only talk about U2, but they never really talk about U2, then there's an entire podcast of the guy who plays Dalton Wilcox"

"Hm, yeah, that sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out"

A couple of days later, my friend says "Hey man, just want you to know that I went and downloaded Serial, and it's fucking GOOD. Thanks for that."

That's the story of how I accidentally got my friend to listen to Serial.

• Like 14