🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 356 — Heynong Man

"I'M NOT ON FUCKING TRIAL HERE!"

Wow! What an honour to have my plugs theme played with such amazing guests.

Thank you to the engineer who picked it, this was a grepisode from tip to taint.

The bar was so high before my theme came on, I hope I don't come off as a stain on the underpants of this grep ;)

:D

I loved that plugs theme! I immediately thought of tom waits then The Band - The Weight. TOM WEIGHTS?

• Like 5

Scott's JCVD impersonation < Mike Hanford's John Lennon impersonation

Scott's George Takei impersonation > Mike Hanford's John Lennon impersonation

• Like 5

holy shit. greatest of all time plugs section. great song FLT.

Thank you that means a lot :D

Hopefully Plugs 3: Titular Submitter makes that sweet cut.

No one can tell you can't say titular as much as you want.

• Like 1

I loved that plugs theme! I immediately thought of tom waits then The Band - The Weight. TOM WEIGHTS?

points! and a fair comparison ;)

Thank you so much :D

• Like 1

i think they've made the joke about Serial being the first podcast already on this show, or maybe on hollywood handbook, or maybe both. either way, i love it. Serial is literally the only podcast that people at my school will talk about so it really hit home and made me laugh my whole butt off. other good things

-talkin' 'tang

-drippin' milk

-zouks marrying kulap after scott passes

and of course the namesake of the ep

one of my favorites of this year. gonna be hard to top the American Football episode but that's because i have an extreme bias to any emo band

• Like 1

As much as I love Hot Saucerman, it is so much fun hearing a couple other bros that I also love pick on him. The "E.T. no homo" bit was pretty solid though.

• Like 2

My friend said "oh yeah, podcasts. What's that one, about the murder? Someone was telling me about that"

I think they were talking about the Andy Daly Pilot Podcast Project if they were thinking about murder.

• Like 8

Hearing the titular line in the show, I was as amused as Scott and Jason. I did not realize I would be hearing so much more of it. Someone really needs to do an audio compilation.

And, of course, big ups to people of all different stars and stripes.

• Like 5

THDM

Too Heynong Didn't Man

just got it. good stuff Man.

• Like 2

Okay, before I left work I checked the Earwolf page and saw the description for the new episode. Like an idiot, I googled "Talkin' Tang" because I was pretty excited that Jason would be launching a new podcast. I may not be employed when I get back.

Heynong Man.

• Like 8

Mike the janitor picking up the crumpled up heynong man note was lol. The idea of PFT sitting there trying to think of how Mike can get in on the heynong man as quickly as possible delights me.

• Like 11

Okay, before I left work I checked the Earwolf page and saw the description for the new episode. Like an idiot, I googled "Talkin' Tang" because I was pretty excited that Jason would be launching a new podcast. I may not be employed when I get back.

Heynong Man.

great 1st post!

here's some help with your defense.

don't make em like that anymore.

• Like 4

Scott's JCVD impersonation < Mike Hanford's John Lennon impersonation

Scott's George Takei impersonation > Mike Hanford's John Lennon impersonation

They give him crap for sounding like George Takei so then he tries to actually do a Takei impression and he goes straight into sounding like Billy D. Williams.

• Like 3

That Mantzouks Heynongman picture is friggin excellent, you guys are always so amazing with the multimedia on here. If I were still in college, I would probably waste weeks putting together this type of stuff but now I sit here and comment at work, so that isn't happening.

While listening to the episode, I was thinking I would buy a poster of one of those "hang in there"s with a kitten hanging from a tree, but obviously it says "Hey Ning there" instead. So if anyone makes that, I will buy it for an appropriate price (I'll print it in a shitty 4'x6' and tape it up in my cube)

• Like 5

Tom Waits for no man. (this is something, right?)

• Like 5

That Mantzouks Heynongman picture is friggin excellent, you guys are always so amazing with the multimedia on here. If I were still in college, I would probably waste weeks putting together this type of stuff but now I sit here and comment at work, so that isn't happening.

While listening to the episode, I was thinking I would buy a poster of one of those "hang in there"s with a kitten hanging from a tree, but obviously it says "Hey Ning there" instead. So if anyone makes that, I will buy it for an appropriate price (I'll print it in a shitty 4'x6' and tape it up in my cube)

For Stan. Sorry, it's pretty Low-Fi.

Hey_Ning_There_zps582bp4ms.png

• Like 5

this episode is top 5 of the year for sure. what a damn fine year for CBB.

1434465118665.jpg

• Like 9

this episode is top 5 of the year for sure. what a damn fine year for CBB.

1434465118665.jpg

This really was some episode. Early on the HeyNingMan talk made me almost hyperventilate behind the wheel, I definitely lost my composure when the ET - No homo discussion came up, as well as all of those scott puns that zouks and PFT lambasted.

This is a definite dream team, I need more Zouks as co-host of CBB

• Like 1

I told a friend about it being the hump week of hump month and he pointed out to me that it is also the hump year of the 2010s.

• Like 10

it is also very funny to me when they mention Adam Carolla and just laugh about him without going into specifics. or has Scott ever voiced some opinion? so hilarious!

• Like 2

it is also very funny to me when they mention Adam Carolla and just laugh about him without going into specifics. or has Scott ever voiced some opinion? so hilarious!

You mean the Ace Man?

Edited to add: The Ace Man Cometh (this is definitely something, no?)

• Like 2